Best Buy Clearance: Very YMMV

allout1986

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just went to my local Best Buy in Wilmington, NC and they had a few different games on clearance. I picked up the last copy of Viewtiful Joe and Viewtiful Joe 2 for $10 each. They also had these games marked down as well.

Nanobreaker ($10)
Devil May Cry 3 ($25)
F-Zero (GBA) ($10)
Sega Classics Collection ($10)
PS2 Controllers ($5)
PSP Power Brick ($10)
PSP Extra Battery ($10)

They did also have these items on the shelf at normal price as well, so it is most likely just an attempt to make room for the future.

woa! psp batteries and power bricks are usually in high demand and oos at many of hte stores near me..nice find

[quote name='chaarlieee']Are these the Sony PS2 controllers?[/QUOTE]

3rd party but didn't really look at them. I don't usually purchase 3rd party accessories due to the fact they seem to stop functioning more often then not.

Hmm, nothing too interesting, though I'd love to pick up Oddworld Stranger's Wrath for only $9.99...

Hmmmm...

I was just at the Novi, MI store yesterday (Saturday) and saw they had a certain third party PS2 controller for $10 and the PS1 version for $5. I don't recall the brand because, as someone said, they never last very long.

But, I MAY bite at $5...

[quote name='mario23air']At my BB I got Oddworld Stranger's Wrath for $10 on Friday. This is YMMV though.[/QUOTE]

that is an awesome deal. Along with RE4, LOZ, and Halo i'd put that game up there with one of the best this generation. Have fun with it, and catch that Steef!! ;)

[quote name='Sway']Were those third party PS2 controllers extra shiny? If so, I've seen em before at my local BB.[/QUOTE]

They were in a blue packaging and kind of shiny I guess. Maybe they were clear, but I didn't really look at them. There was just a sign on a cart saying PS2 controllers $5. I just went straight to the table with the games layed out on it.

That is a very nice price on Devil May Cry 3. If anyone can find it at their BB for that price I would go for it.

bread's done
Back