iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
PrintCoupons_headline.gif

SAVE 10%
on any single item from select categories
-OR-
SAVE 12% on any single item from select categories with your Reward Zone® program membership card, Reward Zone program MasterCard, or Best Buy credit card.

2uze683.jpg

Coupons not redeemable on BestBuy.com.
http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/P/v3/C...417653491;1;02&R=T1_CPN_50541&A=1007&ci=50541

Hm...this could do me some good, since I'm planning on buying a HDTV this week. Not too interested in the 10% off games, since that's kinda weak and I don't plan on buying any more games until I get a 360.

If I use the 12% off w/Reward Zone coupon on the 32" Dynex for $499, it'd take 12% off $549 (the regular price of the TV) though instead of 12% off $499, right?

The 10% only for video games is extremely weak, I mean what's the point of accessing your RZ card if you can't reap the benefits?

Anyone know if I could use this on a Skype headset for the psp?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']The 10% only for video games is extremely weak, I mean what's the point of accessing your RZ card if you can't reap the benefits?

Anyone know if I could use this on a Skype headset for the psp?[/QUOTE]

it says no accessories, but its worth a try...

[quote name='Robo']
If I use the 12% off w/Reward Zone coupon on the 32" Dynex for $499, it'd take 12% off $549 (the regular price of the TV) though instead of 12% off $499, right?[/QUOTE]

Its YMMV on whether they take the 12% off the sale price or the regular price. Sometimes they'll just punch it in and give it to you with no questions asked and other times they'll only take it off the list price. If you threaten not to buy the TV if they don't give you the 12% off the sale price at the cashier, they may be willing to take it rather than lose the sale, especially if you're buying the extended warranty.

[quote name='mick16']Its YMMV on whether they take the 12% off the sale price or the regular price. Sometimes they'll just punch it in and give it to you with no questions asked and other times they'll only take it off the list price. If you threaten not to buy the TV if they don't give you the 12% off the sale price at the cashier, they may be willing to take it rather than lose the sale, especially if you're buying the extended warranty.[/quote]
I'd definitely be willing to try it, but what worries me is the fact that it says on the coupon that it's taken off regular price. So if they scan the coupon, wouldn't it automatically deduct it from the regular price without getting them to punch in anything?

[quote name='Robo']I'd definitely be willing to try it, but what worries me is the fact that it says on the coupon that it's taken off regular price. So if they scan the coupon, wouldn't it automatically deduct it from the regular price without getting them to punch in anything?[/quote]

Again, it's going to be YMMV. If you've purchased quite a bit from Best Buy, you'd be better off speaking directly to a manager about getting the price difference from the regular to sale price discount. Otherwise threaten to take your business over to CC.

Normally, they just scan the coupon and it takes the discount off whatever price is in the computer, be it sale or regular one. I've used these numerous times with sale items without any issues at all.

Thanks OP. I plan on getting Titan Quest tomorrow with 10% to make it under $20. With all of the Diablo hype, I feel like playing through Titan Quest again.

Anyone know if it will work on a Laptop purchase?

I didn't see it listed as an item for it and yet it isnt listed as something against it either so...

got shot down trying to use it on GH:Aerosmith

Manager says it doesn't work on new games (but the coupon states new DVDs) so good luck to everyone else. I'm content with the $10 xbox points and free CD.

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']Anyone know if it will work on a Laptop purchase?

I didn't see it listed as an item for it and yet it isnt listed as something against it either so...[/QUOTE]

no.

it says it's for music, movies, toys, video games, and pc games. then, out of those categories, it lists exclusions.

[quote name='Aloha']got shot down trying to use it on GH:Aerosmith

Manager says it doesn't work on new games (but the coupon states new DVDs) so good luck to everyone else. I'm content with the $10 xbox points and free CD.[/QUOTE]

It does work with new games. The problem was probably that it wouldn't automatically stack with one of the pre-programmed offers this week. During my purchase, the box that pops up for the cashier to verify discounts/offers, it only showed the $10 off w/ purchase of 1600pts card and the coupon, and the CD was still $9.99. When the coupon was voided from the transaction, the offer for the free CD popped up again (along w/ the points card offer) as it should. Fortunately, my cashier just manually took off the discount from the game.

Do you know if this is retractable to previous purchases? I bought my PS3 on the 12th with MGS4 bundle. I'm talking about the "BluRay player" coupon (the first one on top, not the video game one that excludes Consoles).

Rats, was going to use this to pick up the GH:Aerosmith bundle so I could get the wireless guitar then noticed the Not good for GH bundle clause on it. Oh well. I do need to get a new hard drive, hopefully one of the coupons will work for that.

Thanks Op

Hmmm, maybe I should use this on the GTA4 special edition for the PS3. Wasn't there a $10 off coupon for purchases over $75- wonder if they would combine that?

I was just at Best Buy today too :bomb:

I did a little reading but couldn't find what I wanted. Will Best Buy price match an earlier purchase with these coupons?

[quote name='Blinkus']I did a little reading but couldn't find what I wanted. Will Best Buy price match an earlier purchase with these coupons?[/quote]

I have had them adjust a previous purchase - provided that the purchase date fell into the valid date range of the coupon.

[quote name='Gdiguy']can you use coupons like these after a pricematch? (lego indy for $43 from cc is tempting)[/quote]
No, you can't use both.

I'm not sure the $50 price decrease will entice people to get an Xbox 360 because of the RRoD. I've had the RRoD issue 3 times now, and I'm afraid to play my Xbox 360 more than a couple of hours at a time, because each time I got the RRoD, I played well over 4 hours each time. My last RRoD was when I played a Halo 3 Tournament for 8 hours straight, it locked up, rebooted, and RRoD. Needless to say I was a little upset. At least the last time I sent it in, they gave me a 1 month extension for Xbox Live.

This coupon hasn't worked for me with ad sale priced things...when scanned, it isn't taken off. YMMV if you can find a cashier who will try to override.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I'll wait for the july 6th ads from speedy to come, maybe something is worth the 10% off.[/quote]

Wait, I thought we can't use this coupon on sale items.

[quote name='uchihabutter']Will this coupon works to buy a psp? will i get 10% or 12% off? I have the rewardzone card.[/quote]

No, it cannot be used towards gaming console purchases. Where were you on Sunday when you could have gotten $40 off of a bundle from CC?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']No, it cannot be used towards gaming console purchases. Where were you on Sunday when you could have gotten $40 off of a bundle from CC?[/quote]

really?? :hot: wow. you serious? :hot: $40 psp bundles????
i was studying :cry:

[quote name='uchihabutter']really?? :hot: wow. you serious? :hot: $40 psp bundles????
i was studying :cry:[/quote]

Maybe you need to go back and study (preferably English a bit more) ;)

I said $40 off, not $40 total. So essentially you could get the GoW or Daxter bundle for $159.99 after you used the coupon.

Man, can you guys think of any ways to get this to work for Civ Revolution, which comes out on the 9th?

If I use it to preorder, it wouldnt apply, huh?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Maybe you need to go back and study (preferably English a bit more) ;)

I said $40 off, not $40 total. So essentially you could get the GoW or Daxter bundle for $159.99 after you used the coupon.[/quote]

eh, i know what you meant i forgot to add "off" lmfao
where was the post about the $40 off? :cry:

Wii Fit is putting out tomorrow morning at 10 or 11. If you miss your chance at TRU, then this is the best time get your second chance at BB. Good Luck!

bread's done
Back