htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
2HC8Deu.jpg

Edit:

• Nintendo - 3DS XL with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team $169.99
  • PlayStation 4 Console, Killzone Shadowfall, and Rocketfish Charge and Play Kit $399.99
  • $25 Xbox Live Gift Card $20
  • Google - Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player $29.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/Cyber-Monday/pcmcat309500050010.c?id=pcmcat309500050010

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed a. 25 dollar for 10 with a rwz gc and checked a 2 nd out for 20 50 for 30 is ok with me

I have $200 in gift cards at Best Buy so may jump on the PS4 offer. Anyone know how long this offer runs for...as in this Monday only or every Monday this month? Also anyone think we'll have a better deal anytime soon or is this as good as it will be for a while? I'm assuming Killzone is a good game considering I loved 3. 

Stupid question and purely speculatory...what do ppl think the PS4 will sell for around BF or little bit after?
the same price it is now the only different will be that during the holiday it might be packed in with a game as part of a holiday bundle but if you expecting a price drop I wouldn't expect that to happen until mid to late 2015 if even then

I have $200 in gift cards at Best Buy so may jump on the PS4 offer. Anyone know how long this offer runs for...as in this Monday only or every Monday this month? Also anyone think we'll have a better deal anytime soon or is this as good as it will be for a while? I'm assuming Killzone is a good game considering I loved 3.
Just the system is $360 on Ebay today thru Newegg...also no tax for most ppl

I would love to use my BB GC but honestly if you dont pay tax at newegg it's a better deal

Just the system is $360 on Ebay today thru Newegg...also no tax for most ppl

I would love to use my BB GC but honestly if you dont pay tax at newegg it's a better deal
You're absolutely right. I had no idea about that. Will consider it to say the least. Honestly the big thing to me was the I have lots of money to best buy already and there is nothing else in that store that I would want. Mehh

You're absolutely right. I had no idea about that. Will consider it to say the least. Honestly the big thing to me was the I have lots of money to best buy already and there is nothing else in that store that I would want. Mehh
Yea true...but also if you do "Bill Me Later" thru pay pal you pay 0% Interest and 0 Payments for 6 months (so pay it off within six months). Also you get $10 back in eBay Bucks and 3% back in more eBay bucks thru Bill Me Later :D

Tempting for me o_O

Also: turn that bb credit into amazon kindle cards to use on anything on amazon woot

Yea true...but also if you do "Bill Me Later" thru pay pal you pay 0% Interest and 0 Payments for 6 months (so pay it off within six months). Also you get $10 back in eBay Bucks and 3% back in more eBay bucks thru Bill Me Later :D

Tempting for me o_O

Also: turn that bb credit into amazon kindle cards to use on anything on amazon woot
Turning BB into Amazon money is pretty brilliant and not something I ever would have thought of. May do this...then jump on Amazons next PS4 sale....

Turning BB into Amazon money is pretty brilliant and not something I ever would have thought of. May do this...then jump on Amazons next PS4 sale....
Yea I just havent seen an Amazon PS4 deal in a long long time...if ever besides AWD.

I keep talking myself into a PS4 then out. -.-

Someone on Slickdeals is probably going to complain about this pic. "It said that I was supposed to get everything in the pic for 399.99!"

Why didn't you do it today? Since you get 10% and KZ and charge kit?

Or they don't stack?
Get paid on Fridays, don't like killzone or need a blue plastic.

Besides maybe I'll get lucky and the next weeks ad will be posted before Friday with a good deal.

bread's done
Back