Best Buy Deal of the Day - Tomb Raider $9.99/$7.99 GCU

[quote name="RedvsBlue" post="11479813" timestamp="1390920518"]This makes it very difficult to justify getting the PS4 version...[/quote]

If you like to save, just wait on the Definitive Edition to go down on price. It's pretty cool, but I'm skipping on this deal until I get the DE for a reasonable price. It's not worth it anymore for me to waste on last gen.

If you like to save, just wait on the Definitive Edition to go down on price. It's pretty cool, but I'm skipping on this deal until I get the DE for a reasonable price. It's not worth it anymore for me to waste on last gen.
exactly what i told myself to prevent purchasing this.

In store only and not available in a 3 hour radius. Nice.
Same. Wanted to get on ps3, already played and beat on 360 when I bought it digital for 10 bucks.

Really liked the game, would play again on ps3 to get them trophies.

Might stop by bby on way home and see if they have any, the site wont list available for pickup if there are less than 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. Wanted to get on ps3, already played and beat on 360 when I bought it digital for 10 bucks.

Really liked the game, would play again on ps3 to get them trophies.

Might stop by bby on way home and see if they have any, the site wont list available for pickup if there are less than 3.
Exactly my thought process, lol. Got all achievements (except multi) on 360 and now want to get trophies! Glad I ordered one last night! Good luck finding one in stores! :)

This game is amazing at $10 everyone should have it in their collection. I can't imagine buying the definitive edition until it's $10 as well.

bread's done
Back