►Best Buy Deals: Select Games w/$10 in Rewards & Other BB Deals!

stryker

CAGiversary!
Please See WikiPost!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Buy Deals

New Releases: This Week
Current Deals: On Sale Now
Pre-Order Program: Select Games / FAQ

In-Store Events: When & Where
Missing Game Codes?: Read This
Customer Service: Chat or Call (1-888-237-8289)
Store Pickup: How It Works
Price Match Guarantee: FAQ
Trade-In: Get Estimates

▼ Read Me! FAQ ▼ Pre-Order $10 Program
Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a
qualifying game and get multiple awards?
No. There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy
member per game title.
What if I pre-ordered a qualifying game before I
saw this offer?
If you pre-ordered a qualifying game before seeing
this offer, you’ll still qualify for the offer as long as
your member ID is attached to the transaction.
When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My
Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates)
credited to your account approximately 15–20 days
after street date or store pickup.
If I pre-order a game now using my GCU and the
game releases after my membership ends, will
I still get the 20% off discount?
- From BestBuy Support Forums (link):
For in-store pre-orders, I can definitively say that if
your GCU membership is expired when you
complete your pickup, you will not receive the 20%
discount. This is because in-store pre-orders are not
processed until the time of pickup, and we only
collect an up-front deposit.

Pre-orders made on BestBuy.com are not as cut and
dry as in-store, but it is possible to retain your GCU
discount on a title released after your membership
expires for these types of pre-orders. Reason being,
when you place your pre-order the GCU discount is
calculated up front, and we then pre-authorize the
discounted total with your bank. If all goes well, the
discount can be retained upon release, however,
there is no guarantee.

A sure way to lose the discount on BestBuy.com
pre-orders is if any modifications are made to the
order prior to release, but after your membership
has expired. These modifications could be updating
the billing address, changing the form of payment,
and others. This is because when a modification is
made it triggers another authorization on your form of
payment, which should recalculate the price if your
GCU membership is no longer active.
►Previous Years (2013-2019)

►$10 (Rewards) w/Pre-Order
title / release date / publisher
Far Cry 5 03/27 (Ubisoft)
Madden NFL 19 08/07 (EA)
Shadow Tomb Raider 09/14 (Square Enix)
FIFA 19 09/25 (EA)
Assassin's Creed Odyssey 10/05 (Ubisoft)
Call of Duty: BO4 10/12 (Activision)
Battlefield V 10/16 (EA)
Fallout 76 11/14 (Bethesda)
Just Cause 4 12/04 (Square Enix)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 12/07 (Nintendo)

$10 (eGift Card) w/Pre-Order
Monster Energy Supercross 02/13 (Milestone)
Metal Gear Survive 02/20 (Konami)
Extinction 04/10 (Maximum Games)
Vampyr 06/05 (Focus Home Interactive)
Super Bomberman R SE 06/12 (Konami)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 08/28 (Konami)
Warriors Orochi 4 10/16 (Koei Tecmo)
Call of Cthulhu 10/30 (Maximum Games)
Farming Simulator 19 11/20 (Maximum Games)
My Riding Staples 11/23 (Kalypso)
Project Highrise 11/23 (Kalypso)
title / release date / publisher / date added to promo
Madden NFL 18 - 08/22 (EA) 05/12
Destiny 2 - 09/06 (Activision) 04/12
NBA 2K18 - 09/15 (2K) 5/14
FIFA 18 - 09/26 (EA) 06/07
Middle-earth: SoW - 10/10 (WB Games) 05/07
South Park: TFBW - 10/17 (Ubisoft) 06/02
Assassin's Creed: Origins - 10/27 (Ubisoft) 06/11
Super Mario Odyssey - 10/27 (Nintendo) 06/13
Call of Duty: WWII - 11/03 (Activision) 04/26
Star Wars: Battlefront II - 11/14 (EA) 04/14

$10 (eGift Card) w/Pre-Order
title / release date / publisher / date added to promo
Portal Knights: GTE - 05/23 (505 Games) 04/30
Samuari Warriors: SoS - 05/23 (Koei Techmo) 05/12
Agents of Mayhem - 08/15 (Deep Silver) 07/04
Warrior All-Stars - 08/29 (Koei Tecmo) 07/29
PES 2018: Pro Evo Soccer - 09/12 (Konami) 07/29
The Division - 03/08 (Ubisoft)
Battleborn - 05/03 (2K)
Doom - 05/13 (Bethesda)
Overwatch - 05/23 (Blizzard)
Lego Star Wars - 06/28 (WB)
Madden 17 - 08/23 (EA)
Attack on Titan  - 08/30 (Koei Tecmo)
FIFA 17 - 09/27 (EA)
NBA 2k17 - 09/20 (2K)
Mafia 3 - 10/07 (2K)
Battlefield 1 - 10/21 (EA)
Gears of War 4 - 10/11 (Microsoft)
Titanfall 2 - 10/28 (EA)
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - 11/04 (Activision)
Final Fantasy XV - 11/29 (Square Enix)
Dying Light - 01/27 (WB Games)
Battlefield: Hardline - 03/17 (EA)
Mortal Kombat X - 04/14 (WB Games)
Batman: Arkham Knight - 06/23 (WB Games)
Madden 16 - 08/25 (EA)
Witcher 3 - 05/19 (CD Project Red)
Gears of War: UE - 08/25 (Microsoft)
Disney Infinity 3.0 - 08/30 (Disney)
Mad Max - 09/01 (WB Games)
Metal Gear Solid: TPP - 09/01 (Konami)
Forza Motorsport 6 - 09/15 (Microsoft)
FIFA 16 - 09/22 (EA)
NBA 2K16 - 09/25 (2K)
Guitar Hero Live - 10/20 (Activision)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 10/23 (Ubisoft)
Halo 5: Guardians - 10/27 (Microsoft)
Evolve - 02/10 (2K)
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 11/06 (Activision)
Fallout 4 - 11/10 (Bethesda)
Rise of the Tomb Raider - 11/10 (Microsoft)
Star Wars Battlefront - 11/17 (EA)
Rainbow Six Siege - 12/01 (Ubisoft)
South Park: Stick of Truth - 03/04 (Ubisoft)
Madden 15 - 08/26 (EA)
The Sims 4 - 09/02 (EA)
Destiny - 09/09 (Activision)
FIFA 15 - 09/23 (EA)
Sunset Overdrive - 10/28 (Microsoft)
COD: Advanced Warfare - 11/03 (Activision)
Assassin's Creed: Unity - 11/11 (Ubisoft)
Halo: Master Chief Collection - 11/11 (Microsoft)
Far Cry 4 - 11/18 (Ubisoft)
Grand Theft Auto 5 - 11/18 (Rockstar)
Battlefield 4 - 11/12 (EA)
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag - 11/19 (Ubisoft)
Splinter Cell: Black List - 08/20 (Ubisoft)
Watch Dogs - 11/15 (Ubisoft)
Madden NFL 25 - 11/19 (EA)
FIFA 14 - 11/19 (EA)
NBA 2K14 - 11/19 (2K)
Batman: Arkham Origins - 10/25 (WB Games)
COD: Ghosts - 11/19 (Activision)
►END

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone who pre-ordered cod ww2 get their dlc codes? i got a 12 digit code to redeem on activision, which i did, but nothing happened after that. weren't we supposed to get codes for double xp?

did anyone who pre-ordered cod ww2 get their dlc codes? i got a 12 digit code to redeem on activision, which i did, but nothing happened after that. weren't we supposed to get codes for double xp?
Have you visited your mail in HQ yet? (In the COD game)

You went to callofduty.com/redeem...correct?

I got the code, but I haven't been able to redeem it. The website keeps fucking up.

Oh well; it's just some bullshit multiplayer code, anyway.

I had to call about my SP preorder bonus. The points were issued immediately even though they said 24 to 48 hours and it was a Sunday.
Did you just call in and report missing points? I called last week got some non-native English speaker who kept putting me on hold and at the end said she could escalate the problem instead of transferring me to someone who could actually help.

If anyone ordered Need for Speed Payback and the steelbook didn't show in your cart, you're probably not going to get the steelbook without a call to customer service.  They apparently set up the offer incorrectly and didn't fix it until yesterday where it now appears in your cart.  

If anyone ordered Need for Speed Payback and the steelbook didn't show in your cart, you're probably not going to get the steelbook without a call to customer service. They apparently set up the offer incorrectly and didn't fix it until yesterday where it now appears in your cart.
I ALMOST went out and bought it today. Then I saw it got like a 6.5 from IGN

Hard pass until a deep sale lol

Did you just call in and report missing points? I called last week got some non-native English speaker who kept putting me on hold and at the end said she could escalate the problem instead of transferring me to someone who could actually help.
Similar scenario. Non-native English speaker and it was hard to hear because there was a lot of background noise on their end.

Explained the situation that I had preordered in August and picked up on 10/17. I told him I had received my purchase points but not the preorder bonus points. Of course they respond with a scripted customer service pleasantry ask to put me on hold, and I say okay. He comes back and tells he can't find the preorder and doesn't see when i picked it up. So i give him the date i picked it up and tell him the preorder was done in August, again. He puts me on hold and when he returns he informs me that they issued the points and describes to me the purchase points.

I then describe to him how the whole preorder bonus points deal works. There's some confusion because I preordered CoD WWII on the same receipt in August and did get my bonus reward points for that. Eventually everything gets straightened out.

If you can have the following ready (most of this you can look up on bestbuy.com):

*date you did the preorder
*receipt/purchase order number of preorder
*date of pick up / received if shipped
* receipt/purchase order number of pickup / shipping.
*tell them you're missing your 500 preorder bonus points & make it clear that that is what you need to resolve issue.
*tell them how many days since you picked/or received the game (points may take 15 - 20 days. I told them it was day 20 which it was.) This removes their excuse that you need to wait 15 - 20 days for it to process. No we don't. My COD WWII happened within an hour of pickup. And when they did this fix it happened within 1 - 2 hours.

Also (you might already know this), call center eployees are rated in part based in call duration and volume. Let them know you want to help shorten the call duration and in turn boost their call volume. If you're taking up their time and not getting anywhere some reps will try to dump you in order to maintain their numbers.

End rant.

Hope this helps.

mail in HQ in the game? no the game is installing now...yes i redeemed on cod website with my xbox account linked.
Well that's where you double XP token is, plus if you played beta or went on that website your calling cards are at the mail in Headquarters too

Anybody know if the pre-orders for ALL editions of Battlefront 2 cut off on Monday evening since the Deluxe Edition comes out Tuesday? Thinking about doing the trade-in promo in-store for the standard edition but I was planning on waiting until Monday night when I'll already be out near a store.

Anybody know if the pre-orders for ALL editions of Battlefront 2 cut off on Monday evening since the Deluxe Edition comes out Tuesday? Thinking about doing the trade-in promo in-store for the standard edition but I was planning on waiting until Monday night when I'll already be out near a store.
You have to do it by 5pm CST Monday to qualify for the $10 Reward if you do it in the store.

You can do it by Midnight CST online and get it though if you want to wait. I got Super Mario Odyssey $10 Rewards when I ordered just before Midnight EST.

Ipreordered odyssey way back around Christmas 2016 with the visa checkout offer. Has anyone received a $10 preorder certificate that also used visa checkout?

Ipreordered odyssey way back around Christmas 2016 with the visa checkout offer. Has anyone received a $10 preorder certificate that also used visa checkout?

I preordered with VCO and did get the certificate pretty quick. No such luck on South Park. Still waiting.

I did an in-store for Battlefront for the coupon, but just the regular. I'm having second thoughts about getting the deluxe version instead, should I go back to the store tomorrow and do a separate pre-order for the deluxe?

Still haven't gotten my $10 from pre ordering odyssey.

it best to email/chat/ or call to get it fixed?
I'm with you. Its not showing up on my reward purchase list either.......can't complain too much, I only paid $39 because of the visa checkout deal awhile back and sold that preorder coin for over $15. Awesome game!!

Anyone that preordered months ago will need to go back to the date you preordered the game. Your points for your game and the preorder bonus will show up there, not the 10/27 date.

Anyone that preordered months ago will need to go back to the date you preordered the game. Your points for your game and the preorder bonus will show up there, not the 10/27 date.
Yeah, it took me a while to figure that out. I was wondering why my Shadow of War points and bonus weren't showing, but I went back to the date I ordered and they were there.

Still haven't gotten my $10 from pre ordering odyssey.

it best to email/chat/ or call to get it fixed?
I would wait until the 20 days are up (their FAQ states it takes 15-20 days from sale or delivery for points to post on your account). I haven't gotten mine either so I'm guessing it's a problem most people have right now.

Can I cancel a pre order in store the day of pickup? I'm cancelling my BF2 pre order but couldn't make it to BB til today.
Yes.

If you didn't pay with cash (i.e., if you used cc, debit card, gift cards, etc.), you also have the option of not picking it up. If you don't pick up an item after 7 days, the order is automatically canceled and your method of payment is automatically refunded to you. You don't need to do anything.

I also did not receive my Destiny 2 PC points. How do we report this to get it fixed? I tried the report missing points, but that seems to be if you didn't get any points at all.

I also did not receive my Destiny 2 PC points. How do we report this to get it fixed? I tried the report missing points, but that seems to be if you didn't get any points at all.
Call 1800-Best-Buy then keep pressing 0 until it puts you through to a rep. Then tell them the order number and that you didn't receive the 500 bonus points for pre ordering. Then they should be able to manually add them to your account before you get off the phone. I refreshed my account home page when I was on the phone with them last time and they added them right away.

Sucks, my Battlefront 2 regular points cleared but I didn't get the 500 bonus points, but I know if they didn't clear with the regular points they will likely never come so I called but I still have to wait the 20 days from release date for them to manually add them.

Call 1800-Best-Buy then keep pressing 0 until it puts you through to a rep. Then tell them the order number and that you didn't receive the 500 bonus points for pre ordering. Then they should be able to manually add them to your account before you get off the phone. I refreshed my account home page when I was on the phone with them last time and they added them right away.

Sucks, my Battlefront 2 regular points cleared but I didn't get the 500 bonus points, but I know if they didn't clear with the regular points they will likely never come so I called but I still have to wait the 20 days from release date for them to manually add them.
Thanks for the advice, just called them and got the points. Next time I won't bother with the BB forums.

Just got off the phone with them. Took a little while longer to get to Rewards rep then I thought it would. They said they'll give me my 500 points or $10 gift card within 3-5 days, so sadly it was not instant like you got.

Just got off the phone with them. Took a little while longer to get to Rewards rep then I thought it would. They said they'll give me my 500 points or $10 gift card within 3-5 days, so sadly it was not instant like you got.
You may want to check your account to see if you have the points now. In the past, for me, I've got the points instantly even though they state 3-5 days.

anyone get Destiny 2 PC?

Edit:  Oh I see thats what they were talking about.  Thanks.

if you don't like what they're telling you just hangup and call again. One guy insisted he could only offer a $4.80 credit that i'd have to call in again to have applied to a future order. I called again about a late order 5 seconds later and got a $15 gift card

bread's done
Back