Best Buy - Disney Epic Mickey 2 $7.99 ( Wii Only)

Hmmmm I still have a nice shiny 50% bonus now to call tomorrow and see if they let me trade in two of the same game for the same system.

Thanks OP. Placed one for store pick-up. Hopefully TIV is still decent tomorrow :D Also GS added a new trade-in deal 30% towards anything for E3 so hopefully I can just add this to my PS4 pre-order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any opinions on this version versus the PS3 version? I was leaning towards waiting for the PS3 version for HD graphics and trophies, but I know the Wii was the lead platform. Price seems right too.

Any opinions on this version versus the PS3 version? I was leaning towards waiting for the PS3 version for HD graphics and trophies, but I know the Wii was the lead platform. Price seems right too.
The controls are apparently terrible on every version but the Wii one. It was built with the pointer gimmick in mind.

Thanks OP. Placed one for store pick-up. Hopefully TIV is still decent tomorrow :D Also GS added a new trade-in deal 30% towards anything for E3 so hopefully I can just add this to my PS4 pre-order.
has anyone tried this? Wondering if it does work toward system preorders. I was thinking of unloading Bioshock if the 7/$35 doesn't put me over the top (have $295 on PS4 already) and would love the 30% (unless I just reup my card for the 50% extra and use it on that, Last of Us, and another over $10 game).

has anyone tried this? Wondering if it does work toward system preorders. I was thinking of unloading Bioshock if the 7/$35 doesn't put me over the top (have $295 on PS4 already) and would love the 30% (unless I just reup my card for the 50% extra and use it on that, Last of Us, and another over $10 game).
You can keep getting the 30% bonus over and over as long as you put it all on your PS4 preorder. Of course you can cancel your preorder at anytime and "cash out."

bread's done
Back