best buy dj hero turntable 19.99

Don't forget your Best Buy 2 Year Protection Service Planjavascript:popUp('http://images.bes.../btp/BTP_Gaming.pdf','BTP-Plan-PDF','6','1'); for $5.99 ;-)

Perfect. This is what I've been looking for. I bought a used one off eBay for slightly less but it doesn't work perfectly. Occasionally the platter buttons (green, red, blue) will stop working for a second. My guess is because of a loose connection between the turntable and the effects board.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I'm wondering if the DJ Hero 2 turntables will be backwards compatible.[/QUOTE]

These music games know they have to be backwards compatible or less people would buy them.

There is also a deal of when you buy DJ Hero bundle for $80 you get another free turntable. Might want to add that to the OP.

Excellent price for a new set. I was thinking about getting one on ebay but I would much rather get a new one from a more reliable seller.

hmm, i might get this, but does anybody know a good place to buy just the dj hero game disc to go with it? lol

[quote name='mannam23']hmm, i might get this, but does anybody know a good place to buy just the dj hero game disc to go with it? lol[/QUOTE]

After quick look on eBay it looks like you can get the game only for about $25.

[quote name='mannam23']hmm, i might get this, but does anybody know a good place to buy just the dj hero game disc to go with it? lol[/QUOTE]
you could always try goozex

Man, if only we could get a $20 coupon for this, then I could go get a bunch for free and make a fort with the boxes.

[quote name='Jodou']Man, if only we could get a $20 coupon for this, then I could go get a bunch for free and make a fort with the boxes.[/QUOTE]

lol, wtf. :bouncy:

My motto is "when 1 unplayed turntable isn't enough, but a 2nd one!" ... that's what I did. Picked it up this afternoon.

That makes it $60 for the game and 2 turntables (all new), thanks to the previous $10 off DJ Hero coupon when it was $49.99 at TRU sometime back.

Again, thanks op. Went and brought it home just now, nice and mint. Got the last 360 one in the store, there was still 3 wii ones there.

Online tracker said that there was none in stock, but I called in and it turns out they had quite a few. Picked up one just now. Thanks for posting.

Debating whether I should pick one up to go with the one I have, on the off-chance that DJ Hero 2 offers us some kind of duel-turntable mode where you snap them both onto one of the end pieces...

I picked this up but I'm concerned that I received a previously opened package. Should the turntable and dongle be plastic sealed? It works fine but the batteries were askew and minor scratches on the turntable. I'm curious if this is Activision poor packaging or I should seek a replacement.

thanks

[quote name='0dantheman0']I picked this up but I'm concerned that I received a previously opened package. Should the turntable and dongle be plastic sealed? It works fine but the batteries were askew and minor scratches on the turntable. I'm curious if this is Activision poor packaging or I should seek a replacement.

thanks[/QUOTE]

Get a replacement. I hate to say it but sometimes Best Buy doesn't relabel (or maybe forgets to relabel) their open box items.

I picked one up. Cheaper than getting a second controller with DJ Hero 2 in the $100 bundle.

[quote name='0dantheman0']I picked this up but I'm concerned that I received a previously opened package. Should the turntable and dongle be plastic sealed? It works fine but the batteries were askew and minor scratches on the turntable. I'm curious if this is Activision poor packaging or I should seek a replacement.

thanks[/QUOTE]

Just got one from bestbuy.com since I get free shipping. Batteries were loose in the package and there was no plastic covering on the turntable whatsoever. The tape at the ends was doubled, not typical Best Buy tape but the manufacturer tape. Wish there was a BB close locally that had this so I could exchange it. Don't like something that's obviously been used before.

[quote name='badlieut']Just got one from bestbuy.com since I get free shipping. Batteries were loose in the package and there was no plastic covering on the turntable whatsoever. The tape at the ends was doubled, not typical Best Buy tape but the manufacturer tape. Wish there was a BB close locally that had this so I could exchange it. Don't like something that's obviously been used before.[/QUOTE]

My turntable wasn't wrapped in plastic either, but I'm pretty sure they came from the factory that way. I looked at a number of unboxing videos on Youtube for the original DJ Hero and none of them had the turntable wrapped in plastic.

Does anyone know if this can be plugged in to a PC and used as a mixing peripheral? I doubt it's top notch quality but for $20 it might be worth checking out.

I saw a few of these in my local Best Buy today, for PS3. Don't be afraid to call and check with your local stores as well.

[quote name='anonymouswhoami']My turntable wasn't wrapped in plastic either, but I'm pretty sure they came from the factory that way. I looked at a number of unboxing videos on Youtube for the original DJ Hero and none of them had the turntable wrapped in plastic.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I see you are right about that. The loose batteries (they should be taped to the back of the manuals) and double tape are the only thing that I question. Oh well...looks like my local BB got some back in stock so I'll have to go check it out.

Bit on the 360 ver.

Found the game cheap over on Half.com for $11, so all together everything came up to a bit over $50. Great price for 2 tables w/ the game. Thanks OP.

This game isn't too bad...and the deal is pretty good, too. I actually have a sealed copy myself but I'm not sure if I want to open it, or just take my turntable (thanks OP!) to my friend's house instead. Decisions, decisions!

[quote name='CaoPi']is this in store too?[/QUOTE]

Should be. You can always print out the product page and bring it to the store if their price is different.

[quote name='CaoPi']not available at my store :( is the SHIP TO STORE option free or extra charge on this?[/QUOTE]Nope. All you have to do is just pay for the sales tax. Had to do that since they tried to charge me $8.99 tax. For each turntable!

bread's done
Back