Best Buy DotD: Lord of the Rings Extended Edition [Blu-ray] - $49.99 + FS

That's cool, but it's been easily available for $50 many times since its release. Best Buy should have gone with $40 since it's only a DotD. Much more takers would have bitten at the wow factor.

After getting the Back to the Future Trilogy for $15 and Jurassic Park for $20 ($10 after I sold the digital copy codes :) ), I'm permanently spoiled.

[quote name='Kerig']That's cool, but it's been easily available for $50 many times since its release. Best Buy should have gone with $40 since it's only a DotD. Much more takers would have bitten at the wow factor.

After getting the Back to the Future Trilogy for $15 and Jurassic Park for $20 ($10 after I sold the digital copy codes :) ), I'm permanently spoiled.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I'd upgrade from my theatrical set for $40. I can't do $50+tax when it's been that price multiple times already.

So after seeing Walmart $35 OOS I went to try this one and its backordered. It shows up $50 on initial search but when you go to direct link it comes up $100? WTF!?

shows up as 99 when clicking on the link but shows up as 49.99 when doing a search, but then when you add it in the cart, it's back up to 99

It looks like it is going to be the Gold Box item today on Amazon. Right now the page for the item shows the non-Gold Box price of $49.99, so who knows? Maybe they will match the $34.99 that Walmart had.

bread's done
Back