Best Buy DotD: National Parks: America's Best Idea (6 Disc) Blu-ray $40

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Best Buy: Deal of the Day!

National Parks: America's Best Idea (6 Discs) Blu-ray (2009)

51gJRhGkLkL.jpg

List Price: $129.99
You Save: $89.99
Sale Price: $40.00

Shipping: $2.49 (Standard), $6.99 (Expedited), $10.99 (Express), Free (Premier Silver), Free (Pick-up)

Best Buy
[/FONT]

Great deal ... surprised more people haven't commented. This is the lowest price I've ever seen this go for since its release.

[quote name='supermodestmouse']man...i really want this, but know nothing about it. any reviews? I'm a huge nature lover and history lover, so this MAY be right up my ally![/QUOTE]
I think this thing has almost nothing to do with nature and all about history. Now if it was about the history of the Civil War...I can understand, but this doc. is very very slow and most of what I saw was Ken Burns narrating to shots of stills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, had this on my wishlist on Amazon forever and the lowest I've seen it is around $73. Bought with in store pick-up!

You can also get 10% cashback through Bing cashback using the URL "http://www.bing.com/search?q=samsung+tv&form=QBLH&qs=n&sk=&sc=8-9".

It almost paid for my tax + shipping. Thanks OP, I've been waiting to pick these Blu-Ray discs up!

bread's done
Back