Best Buy DS games for 9.99 YMMV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

l_unico

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I went into Best Buy to get The Raconteurs cd and decided to check out the DS section. They had some okay deals there. They had Dig Dug, Tiger Woods PGA, (both have been 9.99 for awhile) but they also had Ford Racing 3, Snoods 2, Frogger Helmet Chaos, and Elf Bowling for 9.99. Not the greatest games but its a good deal for anyone trying to build a DS library. They also had Zelda Four Swords, Paper Mario TTYD, Pikmin 2, and StarFox Assault for 19.99. They had Player's Choice stickers on the cover but it was just a sticker the side was regular color instead of PC yellow. StarFox Assault and Paper Mario TTYD had the Best Seller thing on them. Do all copies have them??
I picked up Frogger and Snoods and noticed that Snoods didn't come with the Nintendo safety manual that comes w/ all DS games and the saftey manual was inside the Frogger manual...the plastic seal around the games also felt a little loose as if they had been re-shrinked? Does Best Buy do this? Do they reseal games? Anyways, it was at the Dallas location of I-35.

I'm surprised anyone had those 9.99 games left. The price drop was awhile ago and there was a $5 off any DS game special printable coupon (expired now, sadly) that made those games $4.99.

The pacman games should both, if I'm not mistaken, also be at that price, though again, good luck finding them.

And not all copies of Star Fox or Paper Mario will have that Best Seller bar on them, since neither sold particularly well a lot of stores still had backstock of them. But everyplace should be $19.99 on them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back