Best Buy Final Fantasy XII Art Collection - $.01 YMMV

loganx1187

CAGiversary!
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place for this item or if it has already been posted. I don't really know how to classify it.

I was in the game section of my local Best Buy today and I found a regular game case that read "Final Fantasy XII Art Collection" for a penny. The back showed an advertisement for the FF XII strategy guide.

When I got it home and opened it up there was a standard instruction manual sized art book in it and nothing more (there was even a place for a CD/DVD but it was left empty - pretty cheesy).

I looked it up and it looks like Best Buy gave these out to people who bought the initial shipment of FF XII. Then they sold them separately for a while for $14.99. It's definitely not worth it for that, but for a penny it's a good buy.

Ive only seen this at one Best Buy and I was at 3 today, so this is probably YMMV.

ffartcollectionja4.jpg

Yeah, it's been posted. I saw these before at my local BB but somehow wasn't priced. By the time I found out it was only 1 cent they were gone.

I need some PS2 cases! I'd love to get a nice clean one for a 1 cent! Is it standard PS2 case with memory card slot?

Is there a link to that item so I can check stock without going to store?

[quote name='Larc']I need some PS2 cases! I'd love to get a nice clean one for a 1 cent! Is it standard PS2 case with memory card slot?

Is there a link to that item so I can check stock without going to store?[/QUOTE]
No they are not official ps2 cases.

The art collection is kind of a joke, I'd be pissed if I spent anything over a penny on it. Although, I think they were given out with the strategy guide, or supposed to be.

The BB in Aurora, CO had 20+ of these for the longest time but I don't remember seeing them the last time I was there.

i'm sorry, but call me an extreme CAG, i don't see the point of it even for 1 penny... waste of time is my reason, not the penny...

[quote name='Serpentor']i'm sorry, but call me an extreme CAG, i don't see the point of it even for 1 penny... waste of time is my reason, not the penny...[/quote]

and gas.

It's kind of funny seeing all those auctions for 3-2 bucks when it was first announced, wow.

bread's done
Back