Best Buy Flyer Nov 9th

doctorofstyle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Wii

Super Mario Galaxy 49.99 (Double Rewardzone points)
Wii Bundle - Wii + Mario Party 8 + Nintendo Blanket 319.99
RE: Umbrella Chronicles 49.99 (Nov 15)
Mario Lunch Box Kit (2 controller covers, game wallet and a lunch box) - 29.99
adverts on games and accy nothing on sale.

AC + COD4 as mentioned 89.99 or 59.99 each says AC also includes leather arm strap
Kane and Lynch - 59.99 (Nov 15)
Save 5 on Quick Charge kit $19
Wireless Adapter 99.99
19.99 for the nyko or intec coolers...

PS3 nothing on sale... but the AC + COD4 bundle applies to PS3 as well
SDvsRaw 08 59.99 Nov 13
NFS Pro Street 59.99 Nov 15

DVD's

Shrek 3 One Day Price 19.99 ... 32.99 HD ... 39.99 Trilogy (DVD)
Oceans 13 - 25.99 comes with free playing cards... 29.99 (Blu) 34.99 (HD+DVD combo)
Oceans Boxset - 34.99 64.99 Blu Ray (notes also available on HD no price listed)

any questions leave them here, and i'll try to answer prior to friday.

if you have a CC you can do an in store pickup of the bundle and it will last three days ... there might also be a 15% off ISPU order coupon somewhere floating around on the net too ... making it quite nice... someone look into that ... i'm lazy

I suppose I should look into making a Best Buy online account then. Do they hold the item for you if I did the in-store pickup option? I remember doing it for Future Shop once and they couldn't "guarantee" that they would have copies. I really want the best way I can guarantee I'll get this deal :)

they can't guarentee certain items (wii... iPod touch) etc... if you get a confirmed e-mail back saying they have your product, they lock it up for three days, if you don't pick it up in that alotted time - it goes back on floor.

Thanks for posting some of the other media as well. Nice to see the deals on DVDs conveniently presented, even if they're not games.

That said, if anyone hasn't seen Shrek 3 but is planning to pick it up, it's not worth $20.

Is the COD4 and Assassin Creed deal is only available starting up Tuesday, right? Only because Assassin Creed isn't out 'till then. How do you get the deal online? Will they just have a link or is it more of a code you got to input?

does best buy have a price match policy? I already bought COD 4 and i was going to buy AC. Will they give me AC at a lower price?

I'll be sure to enter the store first and get both games because i'm 99% sure they will scan both games for a total of 119.98$+tax which will result into a mistake and they'll have to reduce the price to 79,99$ according to quebec's law:twisted:
Alrdy done this with bioshock and darkness :)

6o4wbv5.jpg

hmmm... so I guess this is a CoD4 now and AC pre order then. That is cool as long as AC is released on time.

I just played the Uncharted demo. Wow. This is going to be an expensive couple of weeks. Good thing these games are all short.

Is there somewhere I can find a fullsize picture of the BB Flyer for the Assassin's Creed thing?
I want to try to PM at FS, since it looks like the offer is not available at BestBuy.ca, and I don't get any BB flyers here.

Yeah I can't find a way on bestbuy.ca for that deal to apply by adding it to the shopping cart or anything. Guess I'll have to rush in there on release day. I guess I could risk price matching at Future Shop too...I wonder if they price match combo deals like this or not.

[quote name='jonkaho']whats with this guys blank posts?[/quote] If you mean Neveroutgunned, you should re-enable images.

bread's done
Back