Best Buy Flyer Oct 22-29 [Canada]

AndyTwobeats

CAGiversary!
They still list the T3G1/T4G2 deal, but I have no idea if they'll stop the promotion early.

Limited Time Offer
Trade in 3 get 1 free
Trade in 4 get 1 more
Valid on PS3, Xbox360, and Wii games. Maximum free game value is $69.99
Applies to titles with a $9 min tiv. Games must include boxes.
No duplicate titles accepted. Some titles may be excluded.
Games must be in working condition. No dealers please. See in-store for details.
Offer expires October 30, 2009. Offer not available in select stores.
In Calgary market, credit can only be used on video game products.

Xbox 360
Forza Motorsport 3 - $69.99
Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Edition - $89.99
Tekken 6 - $59.99 [bestbuy.ca price]

DJ Hero Renegade Edition [incl Jay Z and Eminem 2 CD pack, renegade turntable controller, DJ stand, carrying case, DJ Hero game] - $219.99
DJ Hero - $129.99
Best Buy exclusive Daft Punk in game DJ (unlockable code) included with purchase of DJ Hero
[Right now, the Renegade Edition is listed for PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii on bestbuy.ca for $199.99]

Wireless Racing Wheel - $79.99 [regular price $99.99]
Xbox Live 12 month Gold Card - $59.99
Dirt 2 - $69.99
Halo 3 ODST - $69.99
Lips: Number One Hits - $49.99
[listed on bestbuy.ca as $44.99 right now]

Elite Holiday Bundle '09 - $299.99 [120gb HD, HDMI, Lego Batman, Pure, Black wireless controller]
Smackdown vs Raw 2010 [Not Pictured] - $69.99

PS3
Tekken 6 [Not Pictured] - $59.99 [bestbuy.ca price]
Dirt 2 [Not Pictured] - $69.99
DJ Hero Renegade Edition [Not Pictured] - $219.99
DJ Hero - $129.99
120GB PS3 Slim - $299.99
Uncharted 2 - $59.99
Smackdown vs Raw 2010 - $69.99
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time [avail Oct 27] - $59.99

Wii
DJ Hero Renegade Edition - $219.99
DJ Hero - $129.99
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games - $49.99
Wii Fit Plus - $24.99
Wii Fit Plus and Balance Board - $99.99
Wii Console - $209.99

PSP
PSP Go - $249.99
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown - $49.99
Gran Turismo [also on PSP Card] - $39.99

Nintendo DS
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games - $39.99

PS2
DJ Hero - $109.99

Last edited by a moderator:
lol first i cancelled my dj hero renegade edition at EB cause they had it for $229.99, and ordered it from amazon.ca cause they had it for 219.99, now i just cancelled that and ordered from best buy.ca - Free shipping FTW
thanks!

I'd stone him if he got Tony Hawk Ride instead.

In the least, this one comes with a table. :p

Other than that, boring sales these are.

[quote name='Mana Thirst']How come Tekken 6 is not at 59.99 like Uncharted 2 and other games?[/QUOTE]
Because Namco != Naughty Dog or Insomniac

[quote name='RoganSarine']Why oh why would you give into Bobby Kotick and buy the renegade edition...[/QUOTE]

it's got eminem!...lol and it looks so cool...

[quote name='Mana Thirst']How come Tekken 6 is not at 59.99 like Uncharted 2 and other games?[/QUOTE]

I got a Walmart flyer today that shows the 360 version of Tekken 6 for $59.93
I assume the PS3 version is also that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Afrodiziak']Do you guys know if the Fallout 3 GOTY comes with a download voucher or is the DLC on the disc?[/QUOTE]

there's a 2nd disc with all the dlc you install to your HD

Surprised they didn't end the T4G2 promo early. Its been ravaged to death by RFD, they must have lost tens of thousands of dollars from this promo. Something tells me they're going to heavily push (ie dedicate more shelf space) selling PP games during the holiday shopping season to recoup their costs.

I was at the Cambie BB today and they had quite a large selection of used games (naturally they shrunk the PC section by half to accommodate it). Afro Samurai was getting re-tagged from $49.99 to $14.99: what a price drop. I also saw lots of Gears 1, Halo 3, and Soul Calibur IV's being stocked.

when r game prices gonna fall down

look at our great Canadian dollar

when its strong its good for BC,Sask, Alberta oil and gamers but bad for Ontario and manufacturing

R&C is cheaper at RCSS/Maxi&Cie

my cousin showed me the game last week and she also scanned the game... it's 54.99

[quote name='cashinstinct']How much was halo3 used at bb? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Not sure: FS.ca has it listed at $31.99 so it would probably be around there. Unfortunately since they nerfed the TIV's I don't think they're perfectly in-line with used prices anymore.

traded in killzone 2 at futureshop the other day for $37 , ended up getting lips # 1 hits,thanks OP!

p.s. Lips #1 hits is pretty solid, its got a great setlist and your girlfriend/wife/ friends will probably love it!

bread's done
Back