Best Buy "free" iPhone/iTouch Rolando game code trading.

Are there any of these codes still floating around? I just got an iPod Touch for my B-Day 2 days ago and would love to get some quality games for it on the cheap

EDIT: No longer needed

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few of these codes if anyone wants one. Not sure if they'll work the person at the counter stopped scanning them since I had so many of them and the Free Realms cards.

I found a fair number of these cards (at least 10 a piece) at the Brookfield, WI and Menomonee Falls, WI Best Buys, so if anyone's in that area, they're available. I picked up 2, one of which I gave to a friend and another I gave to someone on here.

First 4 people to post after this get a code.... Do not PM me, if you PM me you won't get a code. Hard to believe how many people PM'd me last time I did this.....

I still have Rolando codes for trade!

PM me any offer, or check my newer post for more details!

I know this thread is getting less attention as time goes on, but if anyone is still interested, I have a few codes still.

I gave a fair share of them out free, so I am now looking for a little something. If you have an XBL arcade code, XBL downloadable content or XB live code (1 month?) that would be great. If that is too much, which I can understand, you can just trade me 2-3 Pepsi Rock Band bottlecaps.

If you don't have anything that I listed above, but still are interested in Rolando, PM me and we can work something out.

If anyone has a spare code they'd like to PM, I'd sure appreciate it. I don't have anything to trade but I might be able to pick up a few Pepsis.

I picked up a few codes to trade today, I'll trade for 100 Microsoft points for one (so I can get Return to Monkey Island)

If anyone has an extra one I can trade you a 48 hour Xbox Live Code or a $5 off Punch-Out Coupon.

I know its not much, but let me know if you'd like to do it.

If anyone has any Rolando codes collecting dust I would be more than happy to put them to use! I have those punchout coupons for amazon and bestbuy. I can also see about those pepsi codes, I haven't heard of them but we drink a ton of pepsi in my house so I might have some and just not know it. Thanks.

I know this thread is getting less attention as time goes on, but if anyone is still interested, I have a few codes still.

I gave a fair share of them out free, so I am now looking for a little something in return. If you have an XBL arcade code, XBL downloadable content or XB live code (1 month?) that would be great. If that is too much, which I can understand, you can just trade me 2-3 Pepsi Rock Band bottlecaps.

If you have none of the above, PM me an offer and hopefully we can work something out. I want to be very reasonable.

If interested at all, PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) me, and don't post it in here. I do not check the thread that often.

As a reminder, codes do expire at the end of the month (last day to use them is Friday).

Check the post above this, for details on how to get a last minute code!

As a reminder, the Rolando redeption codes do expire at the end of the month (last day to use them is THIS Friday).

Check out my post, directly above this, for details on how to get a last minute code! Don't miss out on the game that IGN.com deemed the BEST cell phone gamer EVER.

Picked up a couple of these at my local Best Buy the other night, so they are still out there. Looking to trade the extras for Pepsi caps. Shoot me a PM if interested.

if someone who is kind enough to spare a code without expecting any in return. I would really appreciate it. I'll give rep. If my WORDSWORTH PROMO CODE is fine, i would trade it... THANKS in advance!

I don't want to let these go to waste, so here's 3 Rolando codes. Please post if you use em

#1 - HETKTPMTKKHF
#2 - JWAWPE3LRJF6
#3 - 46YT3AWWHNWH

Hey CAG'ers
Anyone that doesnt have the first Rolando Game for your iPhone/iPod Touch look no further! I have 7 codes available for anyone who wants a free game! ($6-7 Value). If you donate a working pepsi rock band code or ms points you will get priority first. PM me if you are interested!

NOTE: This game is the original game not the newest one. Also this is for US iTunes Store accounts only! Not responsible for working or non-working codes. i am giving these away so dont expect much, but the codes should work because all of the cards were scanned in.

I'd like a code, if you have an extra. I'll give it to my sister, since she's a big Loco Roco fan and she just got an iPhone 3GS.

[quote name='TheInfiniteAmmo']Those would be the codes that expire tomorrow, eh?[/QUOTE]

Supposedly. I am sure they won't though. Xbox live codes work even after they expire.

I got three codes that I want to go to good homes...
How to get these:

First, Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twiter.com/m3talst0rm17

Second, write a tweet that says: @m3talst0rm17 I'm (ENTER CAG USERNAME) and I want a Rolando code!

First three get it unless you just joined CAG today/yesterday...sorry this is for members of CAG that have been here awhile. I will follow you on Twitter and the codes will be DMd to you sometime within the next 12-14 hours. They do say they expire today...so hurry!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Supposedly. I am sure they won't though. Xbox live codes work even after they expire.[/QUOTE]

XBL ≠ iTunes

bread's done
Back