Best Buy Free Shipping?

wrong place you stupid idiot! you think apologizing ahead of time is going to save you from the flames?!!? fuck you noob

;) ikik

actually, there has been some "magic lamp" that people have talked about from time to time that enables free shipping for one purchase....im not sure how it works....you have to go through some kind of links on best buy's site....maybe someone else can be of more help

If you click "In-Store Pickup" option....you will save yourself a shipping charge. Yeah...this thread should be moved to Deals and Discussions forum.

OP..YOu should read the faq section before posting.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']actually, there has been some "magic lamp" that people have talked about from time to time that enables free shipping for one purchase....im not sure how it works....you have to go through some kind of links on best buy's site....maybe someone else can be of more help[/QUOTE]
Yeah, my magic lamp deal is currently free shipping, which still shows up when I check out even though the link has disappeared. Someone in another Best Buy thread pointed out to me that not everyone has the same magic lamp deal, and they had $5 off $50 instead (or something like that).

At the moment the magic lamp switches between free shipping and $5 off (the switch may be every week, every few days or some random schedule). I believe you can only use it once per cycle (the expiration date being the cycle). I used the free shipping, so now the magic lamp has disapeeared for me. It should reappear 5/31 when the current magic lamp expires, or something like that.
Once you sign in, you see the magic lamp link to click on, tucked in around the financing and geek squad ads. If you are not signed in, I don't believe the magic lamp offer is available.

bread's done
Back