Best Buy/Future Shop long weekend online sale is here again [Canada]

[quote name='magiic']I suppose shipping on a points card probably nullifies any deal?[/quote]Point cards are sold out online, so you have to pick them up anyway.

If they do come back in stock, I think shipping is pretty cheap with BB anyway. Less than $2 for something like this I think?)

yep decision has been made for me, they're out of stock so I guess Im not getting any. Local pick-up isn't an option :(

[quote name='magiic']yep decision has been made for me, they're out of stock so I guess Im not getting any. Local pick-up isn't an option :([/quote]
Future shop is having the same sale on the 22nd. So you could give them a try.

[quote name='imcrazy']Future shop is having the same sale on the 22nd. So you could give them a try.[/quote]

awesome! thanks for the heads up

bestbuy.com (i.e. american) has free shipping on games and game accesories, dont think bestbuy.ca is doing it though 8[

Nice. Just happened to stroll by the BB website and saw it. Thank goodness I got the 2 Halo 3 2800 points card before they ran out of the nearest BB. I also nabbed the RockBand drum kit I've been eye'ing for a while for $67 plus tax. Used the GCs I was given for Xmas for both :D.

Oh and if you missed out on the points, Futureshop is also having a sale today starting at 9am EST so be there and order before they run out as well.

[quote name='sfu_lifer']Oh and if you missed out on the points, Futureshop is also having a sale today starting at 9am EST so be there and order before they run out as well.[/quote]

the sale is from 8pm today to 9am monday

edit: EST

bread's done
Back