Best Buy Game & Wario, Naruto SUNS 3 FB 360, Killzone: Mercenary $16 | Injustice PS3/360 $20 | Tomb Raider CE 360 $36 PS3 $45 and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomphoenix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Most of these are clearance items. Prices may go lower, but you'll be kicking yourself if it goes out of stock before then...

:wiiu: Game & Wario $15.99
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST $15.99
:vita: Killzone: Mercenary $15.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $15.99
:ds: Monster Tale $9.99

:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us $19.99
:360: Injustice: Gods Among Us $19.99

:xb1: Battlefield 4 Limited Edition $31.99

:ps3: Tomb Raider: Collector's Edition $44.99
:360: Tomb Raider: Collector's Edition $35.99

[customspoiler=On Sale 4/20/2014 (NOT Clearance):]
:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unmasked $19.99
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unmasked $9.99 

:360: Xbox 360 Controllers $34.99
[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
You're the one not getting it. Amazon price matched BB's price, once the sale ends the price will go back up. Happens all the time.

You're the one not getting it. Amazon price matched BB's price, once the sale ends the price will go back up. Happens all the time.
exactly, amazon is always matching other retailers prices they rarely come up with there own prices. And once a retailer sale end or the retailer run out of stock then amazon raises the price

killzone for 17 bucks on vita is a good deal i was gonna buy this game soon anyway glad i seen this thread thanks

Is it saying it's not available for in-store pickup because everything is closed this Easter Sunday? 

Is it saying it's not available for in-store pickup because everything is closed this Easter Sunday?
if it say not available for instore pickup it mean it not showing inventory at that store and it if showing that and no shipping both it mean a item is completely sold out

Ordered Scribblenauts: Unmasked for Wii U since it finally hit the price point I've been waiting for. To think I almost caved and bought it at $29.99 yesterday. 

Only problem is no Best Buy is open today which is quite a bummer. I'm having it shipped instead but it's a shame I can't play today. 

dang, if Amazon offered a great membership like BB's GCU, BB's most valuable gaming customers would flee. And if BB offered two day shipping...there would be blood.

Game & Wario for $15.99 is a joke. Not only they won't let you ship it via the website but they make you do store pick up. What's the problem? I live in Houston and all Best Buys in the Houston area never stocked this game EVER!!!!

Game & Wario for $15.99 is a joke. Not only they won't let you ship it via the website but they make you do store pick up. What's the problem? I live in Houston and all Best Buys in the Houston area never stocked this game EVER!!!!
You missed it when it was in stock online. Not a joke just bad luck on your part, dude. :/

You missed it when it was in stock online. Not a joke just bad luck on your part, dude. :/
No, it really is a joke. It's a shitty minigame compilation crapped out for a quick buck. By itself that wouldn't be SO bad, but when coupled with ALL the others like NintendoLand/WiiFitU/WiiSportsResort/WiiPartyU/NESRemix/ect....... it's a terrible fucking joke. I wouldn't consider a single cent over $5 for that game, I'm amazed that anyone else would.

I've been looking and it's OOS most places. Kmart also ran a sale on it for $17.99 but it was sold out. I'm wondering if it's not OOP already.
That would fit Nintendo's MO. Pull the game before letting the market dictate a fair price. That goes double nowadays, when they can keep charging $30 or whatever for the digital version. Not that console-locked games have much appeal to anyone anyways.

Last edited:
Anybody have an opinion on the Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault hunters edition for $42 after GCU? I mostly want it for the bobblehead (already have the game)

No, it really is a joke. It's a shitty minigame compilation crapped out for a quick buck. By itself that wouldn't be SO bad, but when coupled with ALL the others like NintendoLand/WiiFitU/WiiSportsResort/WiiPartyU/NESRemix/ect....... it's a terrible fucking joke. I wouldn't consider a single cent over $5 for that game, I'm amazed that anyone else would.
You really like twisting around words to make some kind of argument don't you? "This guy is clearly talking about the game & not the deal", "Anyone who defends wii u is just a blind fanboy". There are other opinions than yours. Your opinion on Nintendo is just that. An opinion. It is not fact, & it had nothing to do with the above posts.

Personally I feel Microsoft does nothing but screw gamers over money-wise by tricking people with their "affordable & lower priced" 4GB systems that actually end up costing the same as the $250GB. And that the fact the red ring of death isnt covered by them (when it's their faulty made hardware heating up that causes the issue) makes me believe they intentionally did not want to fix it because it brings in so much revenue, but I don't go spouting any of that as fact. It's my opinion. Nor do I bring it up unless the subject is actually brought up.

You really like twisting around words to make some kind of argument don't you? "This guy is clearly talking about the game & not the deal", "Anyone who defends wii u is just a blind fanboy". There are other opinions than yours. Your opinion on Nintendo is just that. An opinion. It is not fact, & it had nothing to do with the above posts.

Personally I feel Microsoft does nothing but screw gamers over money-wise by tricking people with their "affordable & lower priced" 4GB systems that actually end up costing the same as the $250GB. And that the fact the red ring of death isnt covered by them (when it's their faulty made hardware heating up that causes the issue) makes me believe they intentionally did not want to fix it because it brings in so much revenue, but I don't go spouting any of that as fact. It's my opinion. Nor do I bring it up unless the subject is actually brought up.
I'm not sure why you are biting my head off just cause I don't agree with you. Even if he was talking about the availability (but then why mention the $16 pricetag?) that doesn't change anything in that I did get a small chuckle when seeing the "deal".

For the record, I 100% agree with you on Microsoft, but I never said anything was fact. Believe it or not, Nintendo is my favorite out of the big 3, but that doesn't make them perfect by a long shot.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you are biting my head off just cause I don't agree with you. Even if he was talking about the availability (but then why mention the $16 pricetag?) that doesn't change anything in that I did get a small chuckle when seeing the "deal".

For the record, I 100% agree with you on Microsoft, but I never said anything was fact. Believe it or not, Nintendo is my favorite out of the big 3, but that doesn't make them perfect by a long shot.
I did not mean to come off as angry. I was simply stating what I have observed of your posts today. I apologize for that, I was under the impression you were starting an argument. Chalk that up to reading people wrong over the Internet heh.
I guess we both just interpret his comment differently.

The way in which you "spoke"[/typed] made it seem like you think what you say is fact. This is again just wrongly interpreting things over the Internet. My bad.
And I agree with you. Nintendo is also my favorite but they are certainly not as perfect as people make them out to be. However, I really loved my warioware games. The barely existant storyline was enjoyable (in an kiddy sort of way) even if they are nothing but mini games. For me, I would have gladly paid $15+shipping if it wasnt so close to May. But that's just because I personally enjoy that series & it's characters (not to say the originally price wasn't grossly inflated). To each his own.

EDIT: Congrats those of you who did get it. :)

What? The red ring is covered by them. The fat models which were more prone to it were covered for three years and each time your system got RRoD it got another 3 year warranty. The slim models are still covered for it but just for 1 year which is a normal warranty. The slims are much less prone to RRoD then the fat models. Heck, I've even got a late 2009 fat model that has yet to RRoD in 5 years.

Grabbed Killzone in store today and it rang up at $39.99. They had to manually adjust the sales price and the GCU. Strangely, it showed out of stock online at the store I went to, although there were three or four copies on the shelf. I'm guessing the $15.99 copies have a different UPC.

What? The red ring is covered by them. The fat models which were more prone to it were covered for three years and each time your system got RRoD it got another 3 year warranty. The slim models are still covered for it but just for 1 year which is a normal warranty. The slims are much less prone to RRoD then the fat models. Heck, I've even got a late 2009 fat model that has yet to RRoD in 5 years.
1 year warranty is just regular warranty, as you said. This is a known defect that happens with their systems (and wasn't fixed for their newer models) but is not covered for more than one 1 year? That's near robbery.

I had a buddy who's DS lite would turn off when he moved the hinge of it. He got it when they first came out. The DS ribbin is thin & delicate but especially on the DS lite. Something as simple as opening the system a few times could break it. This is a known defect with that model of DS. Nintendo fixed it for the cost of the shipping way past the warranty deadline.

I'm probably just spoiled by their good, non-India customer service, but if the reason my console is now a giant paper weight because I stupidly updated thinking it wouldn't erase all my memory & account is due to their negligence & is all around their fault I shouldn't have to pay for it when it's 7 days past my warranty.

When defective items are recalled due to faulty parts or wiring, you get your money back & even more for the inconvenience of having to replace it. This is no different. Microsoft should be fixing those RRODs for free, or at the very least fixing the damn problem at the source.

Of course, not debating that.
I dust my Xbox the moment I see a speck of dust on it, I make sure no dust gets into the system itself. I full on baby my consoles. All I did was update. And everything was gone. Including my ability to play.
Don't even use the system that much because I didn't have many games for it. Just used it as a dvd player for awhile. Finally get a bunch of games, & finally connect it to the internet then Microsoft's updates break my system.

Grabbed Killzone in store today and it rang up at $39.99. They had to manually adjust the sales price and the GCU. Strangely, it showed out of stock online at the store I went to, although there were three or four copies on the shelf. I'm guessing the $15.99 copies have a different UPC.
It was because they're listed as a clearance item online. Same UPC.

WAS thinking about getting the Tomb Raider CE. Decided not to though. Already have the game and I thought the included Lara was a stature not a cheap action figure.. Ill pass on that. Decided to get Killzone Mercenary and Dead Island Riptide Rigor Mortis Edition. Thanks OP! & Kevinc23.

Edit: Also decided to pick up this Rocketfish Wii U InvisiShell for my Zelda Gamepad for $1.99.. Been scared to play my Wii U just because it wasn't protected lol.

Pics of case in action:

61AhuQF1abL.jpg
Pic from Unnamed Amazon Reviewer​
photo.jpg
Pic from Bestbuy Reviewer OneOfSevenSages​

Crap! Went to store to buy naruto and killzone but the system has it at full price!!! Cashier price match their website but since its a pm it didnt trigger the 20% gcu discount! This sucks! Now i have to settle with buying it online. Hate waiting!

Went to the closest store since Online said G&W was nowhere near me and it didn't have any copies. Oh well, I just bought a ton of games on the PSN .99cents sale so I guess I didn't need it.

Edit: Also decided to pick up this Rocketfish Wii U InvisiShell for my Zelda Gamepad for $1.99.. Been scared to play my Wii U just because it wasn't protected lol.

Pics of case in action:
61AhuQF1abL.jpg
Pic from Unnamed Amazon Reviewer​
photo.jpg
Pic from Bestbuy Reviewer OneOfSevenSages​
I got the same case for my zelda gamepad (for the same reason heh, learned my lesson after dropping my zelda XL). It works great, I love it. Can still use the charging cradle with it as well.
A little advice though: dust is usually not an issue since it's real snug but every now & then a spec might get under there. Just take the case off periodically to clean it & make sure the dust doesn't scratch it.

Got Target to price match Game & Wario no gcu discount but $15.95 not bad. In case anyone really wants this game worth a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back