Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've already hit the 3 quantity limit for a title, can you still use the in store coupon and just not give them your gamer's club unlocked information? I want to get the Wii U version for a friend and $14.99 + tax is still a great deal. Thanks in advance.

Well I tried in store for Assassins and Legends.Ps3 AC4 was a no go and as stated different pricing in store. Went ahead a purchased both for 30 and will return those.Got home in time for kickoff and used online code for Legends for 12.38. Pretty happy and ill return the in store purchases sometime this week Go SeaHawks!

[quote name="Oi Stino" post="11495522" timestamp="1391388771"]If you've already hit the 3 quantity limit for a title, can you still use the in store coupon and just not give them your gamer's club unlocked information? I want to get the Wii U version for a friend and $14.99 + tax is still a great deal. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

The coupon needs a Gamer's Club account scanned to activate (supposed to be GCU, but apparently it works with the free version), so no, it won't work.

Now that they limited it to wii u, anyone who has no use for their coupon can PM it my way and I will give it a dignified send off. :)

I need to call to find out where my coupons are, or something. Got the December coupons, was signed up before the cutoff, but nothing for this issue.

Cheap AC4 for my daughter since I traded in the ps4 copy a month back would be nice.

Anybody purchased Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition in store? I was wondering if it is the same price as online with Gamer coupon + GCU?

Do you guys think that Rayman Legends will get a price drop on the current platforms when the new versions go on sale on Feb 18th?  

Anybody know the in-store final price on ACIV (WiiU) using the coupon + GCU?  I'm guessing it would be $23.99 - $15?

Anybody know the in-store final price on ACIV (WiiU) using the coupon + GCU? I'm guessing it would be $23.99 - $15?
Should be ($29.99 - $15) * .9 which would be $14.09 + tax. In store the GCU discount takes off the value post coupon if I'm not mistaken.

No, it's 20% off 29.99, and $15 off that price.  It came out to $6 for me.  That doesn't add up, now that I actually do the math.  I was so excited, I didn't think.  But it definitely came out to 6 for me.  

No, it's 20% off 29.99, and $15 off that price. It came out to $6 for me. That doesn't add up, now that I actually do the math. I was so excited, I didn't think. But it definitely came out to 6 for me.
And me as well. 6.32 after coupon, GCU, and tax.

Not bad for a game less then five months old.

where are the coupons? do you download them now are or auto to your card?
E-mailed directly to you, but only certain members (who renewed or had a current subscription before the changeover to new GCU) will receive the coupons. If you haven't gotten them already, there's very little chance they're coming.

$6.xx for AC4, and this thread is still at sub 500 posts? I know it's Wii-U, but still, fantastic deal. Maybe the morning is still young :D

I have for trade the following codes:
10 off 29 or more
Assassins creed 4
Gunnar glasses
15 off the Show for vita
10 off wii u pro controller
Hit me up with any offers.

Just got shipping notices for my 6 dollar AC4 PS3 and 12 dollar NFS Rivals from Saturday night's "glitches". Looks like they are gonna honor them. Keep hope alive my friends!

I'm looking for a AC4 or Rayman coupon if anyone Isn't using theirs. I'm subscribed to GCU nut I don't receive the coupons.

Just got shipping notices for my 6 dollar AC4 PS3 and 12 dollar NFS Rivals from Saturday night's "glitches". Looks like they are gonna honor them. Keep hope alive my friends!
I received my shipping notice for AC4 too but am still waiting on my NFS Rivals shipping confirmation.

Just joined Gamers Club Unlocked (took advantage of the $60 for 2 years deal).

How do I go about obtaining the AC IV for Wii U coupon?

Thanks!

My AC4 and Rayman shipped today. My Need For Speeds are still processing though. I hope they aren't back ordered since I ordered them as soon as the deal started.

Just joined Gamers Club Unlocked (took advantage of the $60 for 2 years deal).

How do I go about obtaining the AC IV for Wii U coupon?

Thanks!
You won't only those that had current subscriptions or renew prior to new gcu will get the coupons anyone who renewed In October and forward will not recieve them

the GTA4 and AC4 WiiU coupons are glitching, ie they are taking more than 15 off the sales price online (have not tried instore- someone please report if it does glitch).

its just sale price - glitched coupon price = 6 + tax, 

ie AC4 coupon is taking 23.99 off of the 30 sales price,GCU is not even taking %20 off

resulting in 6 + tax for GTA4 and AC4 WiiU each.  I am also online banned but the copuns are allowing me to do instore pick when I apply them :)

the GTA4 and AC4 WiiU coupons are glitching, ie they are taking more than 15 off the sales price online (have not tried instore- someone please report if it does glitch).

its just sale price - glitched coupon price = 6 + tax,

ie AC4 coupon is taking 23.99 off of the 30 sales price,GCU is not even taking %20 off

resulting in 6 + tax for GTA4 and AC4 WiiU each. I am also online banned but the copuns are allowing me to do instore pick when I apply them :)
That is correct.

I just didn't want to post it in case a BB lackey is monitoring this thread.

Or NSA. :D/

I'm not sure about that, but my copy had a sticker outside the seal that said you can upgrade to the PS4 version for $10.
Nice...hopefully mine has it...its out for delivery at the moment. I was trying to check out asap Saturday night that I choose shipping instead of store pick up. I still have to pick up my cheap Rivals copy

How is everyone getting Rayman Vita for $12?  I keep ending up with $16 before taxes.

bread's done
Back