Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
so I got my ps3 copy of AC4 earlier (thanks UPS) and it came with the code to upgrade. On the back of the paper containing the code, it says $10 or free...how do you upgrade for free?

so I got my ps3 copy of AC4 earlier (thanks UPS) and it came with the code to upgrade. On the back of the paper containing the code, it says $10 or free...how do you upgrade for free?
I am guessing it was probably due to the fact that you could get $10 for pre-ordering the game. So it counts the $10 as free in that circumstance.

I am guessing it was probably due to the fact that you could get $10 for pre-ordering the game. So it counts the $10 as free in that circumstance.
makes sense...thanks! I don't have a ps4 yet, but luckily I'll have some games to play for cheap once I save enough to buy one...I also have the upgrade code for Battlefield 4. anyways thanks again

Hmm the complete edition for GTA 4 is coming up $6 for me, but shouldnt it be cheaper than that? With my GCU, it's $19.19 (before tax) for me, and the coupon is for $15 off. 

I did get a better deal than I should've for AC4, so I probably shouldn't complain too much, but I feel like that math is definitely wrong 

[quote name="diplo" post="11502300" timestamp="1391608465"]Hmm the complete edition for GTA 4 is coming up $6 for me, but shouldnt it be cheaper than that? With my GCU, it's $19.19 (before tax) for me, and the coupon is for $15 off.

I did get a better deal than I should've for AC4, so I probably shouldn't complain too much, but I feel like that math is definitely wrong [/quote]

It should actually be more expensive since the GCU is supposed to come off after the coupon. The discount order of operations for online orders is wonky.

I have all the coupons available besides ACIV & the Pre-Owned available. Not gonna use any others. Open to offers (not anything major obviously).

PM me if interested.

wow, ordered rayman legends for ps vita yesterday and its being delivered today. $12.61 and next day delivery, not bad.
of course i praise best buy and then mother nature poops on me, i imagine my game was on that truck they showed being towed out of the snow yesterday

Seems I got rather lucky. I got in on that K-Mart 3DS the other day and I noticed BBY had a used Link Between Worlds for $35. Called in due tot he 10% being negated with the $10 off used games coupon from @Gamer and was able to get the game for $21.50. Cousin gave me $20 in rewards for helping him, so cost me just around $2 for LBW. I noticed that as soon as my order went in the game went OOS for shipment. I guess I got the last copy. Woo, it'll be here Friday, he is hoping it's complete...

:vita: Rayman Legends is now $9.00 with the coupon. It's currently on sale for $32.99
Thanks. I have it for Wii-U already, but couldn't resist that price (I almost caved at $12, and was regretting missing it). I have very few physical games for Vita - in fact, Tearaway is the only cart that has ever been in my Vita.

Damn....was thinking of holding off for rayman cause there's no way I'm gonna play it soon....but for 9 bucks that's hard to pass up.

Is their price match policy 15 days for everyone now, even if you're elite plus?  I bought it about 3 weeks ago for like $16 so I'd like to get a few bucks back if possible.

Is their price match policy 15 days for everyone now, even if you're elite plus? I bought it about 3 weeks ago for like $16 so I'd like to get a few bucks back if possible.
I believe it is but if it's unopened (or you're charming enough) you might be able to get them to do a return and ring it up again.

Is their price match policy 15 days for everyone now, even if you're elite plus? I bought it about 3 weeks ago for like $16 so I'd like to get a few bucks back if possible.
I believe it is but if it's unopened (or you're charming enough) you might be able to get them to do a return and ring it up again.
I've done a return/rebuy several times before at Best Buy without actually having the item with me. They tend to not jerk you around if you're elite plus. I'd say give it a shot if you're going to be in store anyway, but it's probably not worth it's own trip out there.

Anyone have a GTA coupon they aren't going to use?

Have the following coupons for trade:

MLB 13 the show

Wii U Pro controller

10 off 29 Used

Gunnar Gaming Eyewear

I just got off the phone with customer service, since I subscribed for GCU last week.  They told me they were unable to send a new coupon for Assassin's Creed IV, but they said they will be sending me a $15 online coupon. :D

Ill trade a b2g1 free on pre-owned at Best Buy for an ACIV online coupon code.

To be clear, im not looking for an online pass.

How do you get one of these coupons? I just signed up for GCU today.
You won't the coupons were a part the old gcu program so only those who were already gcu or renewed with the old program before October when the new gcu took over will receive them anyone who signed up as part the new program since october will not recieve them

I've done a return/rebuy several times before at Best Buy without actually having the item with me. They tend to not jerk you around if you're elite plus. I'd say give it a shot if you're going to be in store anyway, but it's probably not worth it's own trip out there.
ive never had any problem as long as i had the receipt, though ive only done about 2 or 3, and the last time was when i got MK on vita and it was 10 bucks less the next day. biggest problem ive had is finding someone that knows what they are doing.

Ugh...I'm such a deal whore. Bought Rayman Vita for $9 even though my backlog is huge (including Rayman Origins on Vita). 

So I still have coupon codes for Walking Dead, gaming eyewear, Wii U Pro controller and $10 off a pre-owned game. Anybody wants any of them, shoot me a PM and their yours for the taking.

For those who bought Rayman for $12, you can get the $3.00 difference back. I sent them an email explaining the deal and gamer's club unlocked coupon etc. Just received an email today that they're crediting my account the $3 difference. Thanks again CAG!

bread's done
Back