Best Buy @Gamer coupons 9/1/2013 - 10/5/2013 - Remember Me - $20 off, Transformers Prime - $20 off

kitsunisan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just got the latest issue of the magazine.

Remember Me - $20 off 

Transformers Prime - $20 off ($29.99 after coupon)

WWE '13 - $10 off ($29.99 after coupon)

Disney Planes - $10 off (Wii U, Wii, 3DS and DS)

$10 any pre-owned game $29.99 and up

$50 off pulse elite wireless headsets with 500GB PS3 GTA V bundle

$40 off Ear Force XP400 wireless headset (360)

$20 off Ear Force N11 headset (Wii U and 3DS)

Coupons run from 9/1/13-10/5/13.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my email confirmation that my @gamer subscription successfully transferred over to digital...should get my first email issue next month since they already mailed my October mag.

I did find it funny that the digital FAQ explicitly states that the only way to get the mag is to subscribe to GCU, yet at the instore kiosks there is a GCU-less subscription option.

So if you renew you're stuck with the digital? That's awful.

For some reason, my @Gamer sub ends a year ahead of when my GCU ends (I checked the shipping label on the mag). But I only paid $15 for the original subscription a couple of months before I got grandfathered into GCU (with the letter they mail you for a free year of GCU), and then I renewed last year too.

So my GCU ended yesterday, but I'm set to receive @Gamer physically for another year. Will the coupons in the magazine still work? Will they force me to switch to digital if I don't renew?

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you renew you're stuck with the digital? That's awful.

For some reason, my @Gamer sub ends a year ahead of when my GCU ends (I checked the shipping label on the mag). But I only paid $15 for the original subscription a couple of months before I got grandfathered into GCU (with the letter they mail you for a free year of GCU), and then I renewed last year too.

So my GCU ended yesterday, but I'm set to receive @Gamer physically for another year. Will the coupons in the magazine still work? Will they force me to switch to digital if I don't renew?

AFAIK you only get switched to digital if you renew; if you have a current physical subscription you'll get it until the sub runs out. You'll need to have GCU for the coupons since the computer won't accept them unless your BBRZ card with GCU is scanned first.

Get the cashier to press F5 if you have the barcode for the renewal.

The ticket from the kiosk should be the same, but there may be a pamphlet at the counter inside a drawer under the register.

@Ryuukishi - It was $40 at Best Buy the week prior to the coupon going live. It was also $40 at other stores during the time the coupon was live. Either way, you would have needed a manager and luck in order to get the game for under $40.
Oh. I could've sworn it was $40 the first week of the coupon. Oh well. I'm pretty shocked that it's still $60. I can't imagine it sold very well.

bread's done
Back