Best Buy @Gamer Coupons expire 10/6 Mass Effect 3 $10, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 360 PS3

[quote name='j.t']it was 5$ a few months ago at Best buy after using the gamer coupons. It was hard to find cuz it wasnt in stock and wasn't on the website.[/QUOTE]

OK thanks.
Guess I'll just have to wait for another deal to come along on it.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']It has nothing to do with your looks, it's your terrible fucking personality. Work on the inside .[/QUOTE]

Holy shit dude. I read the comment before I saw who posted it. "Who the hell would be so blunt?" /looked up. Figures it was you. Hahahahaha.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']To be fair, if "one of the best cycling communit[ies] around the country" is your major selling point, that doesn't sound that amazing.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Never got my magazine this month....bloody hell. I guess i'll buy one to pick up ME3. I got my "mystery" reward zone gift certificate to use. Even deal then. Not to mention I just got my $20 for preordering Madden.

[quote name='TimesTicking']Is Lollipop Chainsaw worth $20???[/QUOTE]

I think it is very much worth $20. It is a pretty funny game. Some of the humor can be very silly at times and very very random that it has you like 'wtf?', but in a good way. Some of the off-the-wall random comments are references to other games/people. If you are able to catch them all, it just adds to it.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']It has nothing to do with your looks, it's your terrible fucking personality. Work on the inside first.[/QUOTE]
You're just jealous you can't be this awesome all the time.:lol:;):booty:

And actually my personality is outgoing and personable irl. It's just online that I'm a huge toolbag cuz of the anonymity.
Actually that's a lie, I'm a dickwad to people regularly in real life too in between bouts of road rage. That must be why I have so manyno friends.:cry:

[quote name='gettinmoney662']It has nothing to do with your looks, it's your terrible fucking personality. Work on the inside first.

To be fair, if "one of the best cycling communit[ies] around the country" is your major selling point, that doesn't sound that amazing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']Holy shit dude. I read the comment before I saw who posted it. "Who the hell would be so blunt?" /looked up. Figures it was you. Hahahahaha.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You're just jealous you can't be this awesome all the time.:lol:;):booty:

And actually my personality is outgoing and personable irl. It's just online that I'm a huge toolbag cuz of the anonymity.
Actually that's a lie, I'm a dickwad to people regularly in real life too in between bouts of road rage. That must be why I have so manyno friends.:cry:
[/QUOTE]

fucking classic!

[quote name='TimesTicking']Is Lollipop Chainsaw worth $20???[/QUOTE]

No and it will drop lower guaranteed

[quote name='paayter']btw scored a price match for my ps3 ce, got a me ps3 ce for 10 bucks, the dlc alone is worth more than 10 woot woot![/QUOTE]
You previously purchased the ME3 CE for PS3 and was able to pricematch it down. Had you used the coupon on the initial purchase?

I bought a ME3 CE with the coupon about a month ago, would like to give this a shot as well.

Called my BB this morning at opening and had them hold the one :ps3: ME3 CE they had. I'd been eyeing it for weeks but couldn't pull the trigger at $29.99 (after coupon) for obvious reasons. Really happy to pick this up for $9.99 and while I was there spotted a :360: ME Platinum Hits and the CSR matched the $7.99 website price no problem.

Thanks OP. It always happens. Finally broke down and bought it from Amazon because of credit and afterwards saw your post. Lucky I quickly canceled my order. Thanks again.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']No and it will drop lower guaranteed[/QUOTE]

Agreed in regards that it will drop lower. I think it sold far better than Shadows of the Damned (which I paid $20 for because I didn't think it would drop any lower and it did) so there's gonna be a good amount of copies floating around, which is always good for frugal buyers.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but they did announce a Mass Effect Trilogy priced at $60 for X-Mas. Figures.

In other news, I bought LC on SUNDAY and it was still $49. Figures.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Not sure if it has been mentioned, but they did announce a Mass Effect Trilogy priced at $60 for X-Mas. Figures.

In other news, I bought LC on SUNDAY and it was still $49. Figures.[/QUOTE]

just go back and get a price match.

[quote name='roundhouse']When I first saw LC I thought it was a PSN/XBLA downloadble game. I was shocked to find out it was a $60 full release.[/QUOTE]
I thought the same about Never Dead, which is a $15.99 clearance title at my local BB.:whistle2:#

This is unrelated to the games discussed in this thread, but I finally caved and bought a Prototype 2 :)360:) CE using the $30 off coupon. It helps that I had the free $5 RZ certificate BBY emailed me to bring it down to $24.99 plus tax. :D

Hmmm, looks like I will have to go and get a second price adjustment on Lollipop Chainsaw... Save myself another $10 =D

[quote name='roundhouse']When I first saw LC I thought it was a PSN/XBLA downloadble game. I was shocked to find out it was a $60 full release.[/QUOTE]

And yet its likely better than half the garbage you play.

I ended up price adjusting my ME3 and I have no Idea how I managed to get Lollipop for $10 after the coupon as well.... The girl at the register was awesome and I also picked up Dark souls for $20 with a $20 Certificate I had just redeemed. I love you best buy. I will never shop at gamestop again!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']This is unrelated to the games discussed in this thread, but I finally caved and bought a Prototype 2 :)360:) CE using the $30 off coupon. It helps that I had the free $5 RZ certificate BBY emailed me to bring it down to $24.99 plus tax. :D[/QUOTE]

Did you get your steel case as well??? If not you can go back and have them apply it The case alone is 49.99 but it's free with CE purchase. Have them Override it

[quote name='Gscept']Did you get your steel case as well??? If not you can go back and have them apply it The case alone is 49.99 but it's free with CE purchase. Have them Override it[/QUOTE]D'oh! #-o I forgot about the steelcase, though I didn't see any lying around, and I wouldn't be surprised if an employee couldn't find them since my store's been remodeling for the past month.

Maybe I'll stop by when I get the chance and try anyway. Thanks for the reminder. :)

[quote name='Vigilante']D'oh! #-o I forgot about the steelcase, though I didn't see any lying around, and I wouldn't be surprised if an employee couldn't find them since my store's been remodeling for the past month.

Maybe I'll stop by when I get the chance and try anyway. Thanks for the reminder. :)[/QUOTE]

You wont see it laying around, when I got mine the employee had to run to the back and get it!!

[quote name='joeyshadows']To anyone who has the ME3 CE:ps3:.. did you have to sign up through some bioware site for the soundtrack?[/QUOTE]

yeah of course as expected, but the ost is oh so good.

[quote name='flix1']You previously purchased the ME3 CE for PS3 and was able to pricematch it down. Had you used the coupon on the initial purchase?

I bought a ME3 CE with the coupon about a month ago, would like to give this a shot as well.[/QUOTE]

yes just do a return rebuy...technically they have a price match promise, they should be matching this....and since its bb, i dont think they are in any position to turn any customers away. just be cool and courteous. just make sure it was within 30 days. if you are silver reward member you get 45.

[quote name='paayter']yes just do a return rebuy...technically they have a price match promise, they should be matching this....and since its bb, i dont think they are in any position to turn any customers away. just be cool and courteous. just make sure it was within 30 days. if you are silver reward member you get 45.[/QUOTE]
Not sure why I'm wasting a post on this. But us Silver members get 60 days not 45 :D

[quote name='morpheus47']I'm debating on whether or not to get ME3 now or wait for the version with all the DLC included.[/QUOTE]

are you sure they will have one with all the dlc? keep in mind, they never did that for me2 on the xbox 360, me1 had crap dlc, that costs a couple dollars. they only time they included ALL the dlc was for the ps3 me2, which really got ps3 fanboys like me in to the me universe. my guess is not, but ea being ea....any opportunity to make money.

[quote name='samusaran226']Question: Best Buy now price matches Amazon, right? Regular edition of ME3 is 20 bucks on Amazon so could I get Best Buy to price match the $20 price and then use my $20 gamer coupon to get the game for free? I'm new to gamer (just signed up less than 2 weeks ago) so I'm not sure how these coupons work. I see the "fine print" says not valid with other coupons or offers but a price match is different, no? Anyone have any experience with this??[/QUOTE]

if you are looking for a smooth transaction, then no, the coupon wont apply, it even says on the coupon, its off retail and sale prices, not price matches.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Nice. I was able to get a PS3 ME3 CE for 10 bucks. I just wish IT Was a 360 copy instead[/QUOTE]

haha YOU WISH is right....i wish i only had to pay 10 bucks for my xbox copy, but i knew that ish would sell too quick. still downside is i had to pay full retail. but i did pick up a copy for my ps3 whheeee. i personally love the ME universe, and I HOPE, they release a movie for it. a good one of course

[quote name='TooPoor']And people complain about @gamer not being totally awesome yesterday lol[/QUOTE]

people always bitch and complain because they arent patient. bb always pull through and you know what even if @gamer, brought out six months straight worth of crap coupons, i think we can all say we got some pretty damn good deals off the unlocked program and the magazines. WAAAAAY better then the power up rewards program, hence the reason why gamestop is getting aggressive with select stores offering bigger bonuses, and recently gamestops 100 percent hardware bonus trade in.

[quote name='mewman13']Thanks OP, got a ME3 CE and Lollipop at my store, rang up $30 and $40 respectively. If anyone is interested, here is the stock locator for ME3 CE PS3

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...getype=page&listflag=true&pageMode=searchmode[/QUOTE]

dang i found 3 best buys all with an "in stock" listing for the ps3 ce....dang, should i hoarde all those ces??? whats the likelyhood of making any good profit? or these could potentially make A LOT of my friends happy and would be a great easy way to get them to think i truly love them lol.

Also I was told by a Sales Rep that there will be an october issue mailed to us on top of this call of duty edition that costs $10 dollars I really hope so Because this CoD issue is Garbage!!!

Picked up ME3 for Xbox and Battlefield 3 for PS3. Total was $21.38! Thanks CAG!
--- I signed up for the Rewards Unlocked online and never got a membership card. Is there any way to get one from Best Buy, instead of having to print a replacement card out?

Just a heads up to those trying to PM who used the coupon before to get it for 29.99... evidently its not as easy as it used to be. I did it in the past before with no problem, but it seems theyve changed the way the system works. I guess a lot of people were abusing it. It took forever to get it adjusted to the 19.99 even though it was within the 30 days. They had to get a manager over and they had to mess with it after initially telling me they couldn't do it because it was double dipping o_O... yes double dipping for them to adhere to their price adjustment policy, with THEIR price.

Even just return/rebuying it seemed to be a big hassle for them. Either the people at my store are all idiots now (very possible, its the case in the gaming department), or the system is set up to not really allow price adjustments when you use a @gamer coupon anymore. Thats retarded if thats the case

BTW renewing my subscription was a hassle too. The guy at the counter couldn't get the @gamer mag to ring up, he had to penny it out. It took me a friggin hour to price adjust my 2 copies of lollipop chainsaw and renew my @gamer subscription. Im not joking, it was literally like 50something minutes

so just a warning to those doing this in the future

^_^x kD

[quote name='Kenshindono']Just a heads up to those trying to PM who used the coupon before to get it for 29.99... evidently its not as easy as it used to be. I did it in the past before with no problem, but it seems theyve changed the way the system works. I guess a lot of people were abusing it. It took forever to get it adjusted to the 19.99 even though it was within the 30 days. They had to get a manager over and they had to mess with it after initially telling me they couldn't do it because it was double dipping o_O... yes double dipping for them to adhere to their price adjustment policy, with THEIR price.

Even just return/rebuying it seemed to be a big hassle for them. Either the people at my store are all idiots now (very possible, its the case in the gaming department), or the system is set up to not really allow price adjustments when you use a @gamer coupon anymore. Thats retarded if thats the case

BTW renewing my subscription was a hassle too. The guy at the counter couldn't get the @gamer mag to ring up, he had to penny it out. It took me a friggin hour to price adjust my 2 copies of lollipop chainsaw and renew my @gamer subscription. Im not joking, it was literally like 50something minutes

so just a warning to those doing this in the future

^_^x kD[/QUOTE]

i dont think you should generalize and spread false information, as long as the purchase is treated as a full return, and then starting a brand new process it will work fine. when they put it on the same receipt it categorizes it as an exchange, and i think the system goes haywire trying to comprehend why they are all coupons.

[quote name='paayter']i dont think you should generalize and spread false information, as long as the purchase is treated as a full return, and then starting a brand new process it will work fine. when they put it on the same receipt it categorizes it as an exchange, and i think the system goes haywire trying to comprehend why they are all coupons.[/QUOTE]

the question is will your store let you reuse the coupon if you dont have one anymore.

[quote name='GameToker']Picked up ME3 for Xbox and Battlefield 3 for PS3. Total was $21.38! Thanks CAG!
--- I signed up for the Rewards Unlocked online and never got a membership card. Is there any way to get one from Best Buy, instead of having to print a replacement card out?[/QUOTE]
Not sure that this works, but I believe your Reward Zone card is tied into your Unlock membership. They seem interchangeable to me. Best Buy sent me a little bar code sticker I now put on my old-ass Reward Zone card, and it's dual purpose.

Also, I was happy to snag Lollipop Chainsaw for $20 today.

[quote name='paayter']i dont think you should generalize and spread false information, as long as the purchase is treated as a full return, and then starting a brand new process it will work fine. when they put it on the same receipt it categorizes it as an exchange, and i think the system goes haywire trying to comprehend why they are all coupons.[/QUOTE]

How am i spreading false info? Its a fact. Thats what iw as trying to tell them at the desk. Yes, it SHOULD work fine if they did a full return and exchange. They wer etelling me it wouldn't work that way for some reason, the system was locking them from doing it right. I dont know if everyone at the counter was an idiot or if the system just doesn't allow you to do it anymore without overides but the fact was i was in that damn store for an hour doing one price adjust and one magazine renewal. The majority of the time was doing the price adjust exchange

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']the question is will your store let you reuse the coupon if you dont have one anymore.[/QUOTE]

I was very lucky that i had brought my magazine to get ME3 and still had my copy of one for Lolipop chainsaw. If i didn't have my coupon it would not have worked seeing as how they had no more magazines. Thats ridiculous really. Im just warning people of the huge hassle I had. Like i said, I did this in the past with no issues, but it seems to be a problem now. It should have at the very worst been a quick return/rebuy, but they couldn't even seem to do that!

^_^x KD

A quick question for those who picked up Lollipop Chainsaw. Does the Best Buy costume DLC come in the box? I assumed that it didn't but I see on the Best Buy product page it still says it comes with it. I'd only be interested in getting the game at this point if I can get the costumes. If so, are the boxes specially marked or will any copy have them?

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Gareee']Good question! I'd like to know before we open our copy.[/QUOTE]

My copy had no code inside but also didn't state anything on the cover that first release best buy copies usually have

Also to the poster that won't buy the game unless it comes with a costume; there is no dlc for this game. So my guess is that the costume would simply be an early unlock more than anything

[quote name='shadowkast']My copy had no code inside but also didn't state anything on the cover that first release best buy copies usually have

Also to the poster that won't buy the game unless it comes with a costume; there is no dlc for this game. So my guess is that the costume would simply be an early unlock more than anything[/QUOTE]

That's correct. All the costumes are there and unlockable through in-game methods.

Why would Best Buy still have Mass Effect 3 Collector's Editions after months and months? I'd gladly buy/trade (better option) for a PS3 copy. My store apparently doesn't have them. I wish I bought the Skyrim Collectors I saw there for $50

Got my Mass effect 3 for 10 bucks in some change i got a lollipop chainsaw coupon that i dont plan on using

bread's done
Back