Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Monthly coupons or welcome coupons? If it's monthly, it's my understanding that you would have had to have had a subscription prior to the changeover to the new program, i.e. sometime in Sept. Even then, the coupons/Gamer digital will end in May.

If the welcome coupons, you should get that next day. I reupped yesterday and got my welcome coupons this morning....50% off one guide, B2B1 on preowned and 10% DD.
The welcome package I got all initially had expired coupons and then they had Jan 2014 dates. So far I've tried to use the 10% off digital and 50% of a guide and the codes come up as declined. It required an override both times. And I've yet to get any electronic coupons.

I imagine all the dynasty warriors codes have been given out or useless now but if you still have an online code, my friend got the game and i would love to buy a copy so i could play with him online. Thanks.

Posted by Mike-BBY in the Gamers Club forum:

I'm also waiting on my January/February issue of @Gamer.  There has been no change to our previous announcement, and no reason for me to believe any early cancellation of the magazine has occurred.

It is common for the 2-month issues to come out later than the traditional one month issues.  I would suspect we will see the magazine at some time within the next week.  Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club/Are-the-January-editions-of-Gamer-digital-emailed-as-of-yet/td-p/765977

I imagine all the dynasty warriors codes have been given out or useless now but if you still have an online code, my friend got the game and i would love to buy a copy so i could play with him online. Thanks.
what do u plan on doing with an expired coupon

Just ordered Etrian Odyssey Untold for $3.36, using the coupon and the $15 savings code, tax included. I'm satisfied.

hate to bump this up to ask a question, but is there always this much of a gap between coupons? the old ones expired on the 4th, and usually someone has the info on the new ones a week before they get emailed out. seems kind of quiet now.

Posted by Mike-BBY in the Gamers Club forum:

I'm also waiting on my January/February issue of @Gamer.  There has been no change to our previous announcement, and no reason for me to believe any early cancellation of the magazine has occurred.

It is common for the 2-month issues to come out later than the traditional one month issues.  I would suspect we will see the magazine at some time within the next week.  Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

http://forums.bestbu...yet/td-p/765977

New coupons are valid 1/12/14 through 3/1/14:

$15 OFF Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete (X360, PS3)

$10 OFF The Walking Dead: Game of the Year (X360, PS3, PC)

$20 OFF Select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 OFF Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 OFF MLB 13: The Show (PSV)

$15 OFF Rayman Legends (X360, PS3, Wii U, PSV)

$15 OFF Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

...and the usual $10 off preowned $29.99 and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back