Best Buy GCU: 10% Off Digital Gaming Purchase Question

Tuxedo38

CAGiversary!
I recently signed up for GCU and received my special welcome coupons, one of which was 10% off a digital gaming purchase (up to $14.99). Does a PSN card count as a digital gaming purchase and does the "up to $14.99" mean that the item has to be less than $15 or is that the maximum value of the savings? It seems weird to me that they would include a coupons which has a maximum value of $1.49. Thanks for the help!

I'm not sure if GCU covers game cards etc, as I know it doesn't cover system purchases.

Another reason I'm unsure is because usually when Gamestop has sales they don't apply to gaming cards unless otherwise stated.

This is me going by the top of my head here, your best bet would be to call your local BB or the customer service line and ask them. Better yet if you're going to Best Buy ask while in there.

I hope that this helps and my apologies I wasn't able to be more specific. Good luck my fellow CAG.

Edit: I'm guessing a digital gaming purchase would be something you need to down ie: DLC etc. I don't think that would cover cards but I may be mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
U Can use it on psn cards or season pass I use mine on the CALL of  DUTY 4 season pass

Also when u  do use it don't forget to stop by your post office to get a mover booklet to get the10% off coupon it works on psn cards too

Last edited:
bread's done
Back