Best Buy GCU @GAMER magazine Coupons 5/4-5/31/14 LAST DAY (HAUL ASS)

Recycled CoD Ghosts Prestige Edition $50 off (360 and PS3)

Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (360, 3DS, Wii, Wii U) $10 off

Dishonored (PC) $10 off (Yay, PC deal) On sale for $15.99. $2 online with coupon.

Nintendo Super Mario Starter Kit $5 off

Nintendo DS Universal Transporter $5 off

Skylanders Swap Force Over-the-Door Storage $10 off

Skylanders Swap Force Carry and Display Case $15 off

$10 off $29.99+ pre-owned.

Goes out with a bang.

Check @GAMER magazine coupon eligibility here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fw1.buysub.com%2Fpubs%2FIM%2FGMR%2Fcombo_entry.jsp%3Fcds_page_id%3D86045%26amp%3Bcds_mag_code%3DGMR%26amp%3Bid%3D1399843579938%26amp%3Blsid%3D41311626199031693%26amp%3Bvid%3D1&pid=11749857

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I'm honestly just selling it on eBay (goes for like $10). At $2 it was worth it - well especially since I got mine free since Best Buy screwed up and cancelled my order, not worth hunting for a 2nd copy for $4.80.
You could just play it.

Oh, I forgot what site this is.

"Play the game." <-- Me

fuckthat.jpg
<-- This site.

It should be $4.80 + tax.

CAG Best Buy Employee

Interesting...

There's a cutoff date. Maybe litepink will come back and post it. I'll add it to the OP if that happens.
I dont see how me being an employee has anything to do with it. I got my coupons in my email every other time and have used them. Nothing against that.

I wouldn't want to flip this via eBay, it's such a small return, and one 0 feedback newbie buyer could ruin your entire sale. It's not even the money, it is the time and effort to open a case to eBay and typing polite response to asinine buyers so that they don't hit you with negative feedback.

Probably too late to the begging but if anyone has a Sponge Bob code they aren't using I would like it. Got a 2DS on Monday and my wife who loves Sponge Bob noticed the game.

I wouldn't want to flip this via eBay, it's such a small return, and one 0 feedback newbie buyer could ruin your entire sale. It's not even the money, it is the time and effort to open a case to eBay and typing polite response to asinine buyers so that they don't hit you with negative feedback.
i was thinking more on the lines of a gamestop/bestbuy flip, unless the value is literally nothing of course lol

If anyone has a Spongebob coupon, I'd love to add another game to my collection. Don't care if its online or in store.

I don't get it - I thought the magazine was ending in March this year? If not, why aren't people who renewed GCU able to get it?

It has been really frustrating seeing all these coupon offers when I haven't been getting the magazine since last Sept! I have always avoided the GAMER coupon threads but I thought for sure this must have been a GCU offer since the magazine was (I thought) long dead...

And yeah, if that is the case, the thread title needs to be fixed since it isn't a Gamer's Club coupon - it is a remnant GAMER magazine coupon for those grandfathered into that.

I don't get it - I thought the magazine was ending in March this year? If not, why aren't people who renewed GCU able to get it?It has been really frustrating seeing all these coupon offers when I haven't been getting the magazine since last Sept! I have always avoided the GAMER coupon threads but I thought for sure this must have been a GCU offer since the magazine was (I thought) long dead...And yeah, if that is the case, the thread title needs to be fixed since it isn't a Gamer's Club coupon - it is a remnant GAMER magazine coupon for those grandfathered into that.
This is the final issue and then bye bye to @Gamer. This is pretty much for anyone that still has an existing membership from before the new changes (20% off). If you renewed/signed up after the new changes, you won't get these. I guess they felt that there was no need to extend @Gamer to anyone who renews or signs up since they'll be getting the 20% off (or because they were ending it soon). @Gamer is pretty much gone in favor of the 20% off. Which is bittersweet, it will be sorely missed but 20% is so nice to have.

kickrockz713 said:
This is the final issue and then bye bye to @Gamer. This is pretty much for anyone that still has an existing membership from before the new changes (20% off). If you renewed/signed up after the new changes, you won't get these. I guess they felt that there was no need to extend @Gamer to anyone who renews or signs up since they'll be getting the 20% off. @Gamer is pretty much gone in favor of the 20% off. Which is bittersweet, it will be sorely missed but 20% is so nice to have.
Ah, OK, it is the last one then. 'bout time ;).

I played it. For spongebob fans it's worth $6.
Please, it is worth so much more, don't these games regularly beat out CoD/Mario/ect for GOTY awards?

Of course, these are Nickelodeon's GOTY awards....... :whee: But still, they've beaten tons of other major releases on multiple occasions for GOTY.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Probably too late to the begging but if anyone has a Sponge Bob code they aren't using I would like it. Got a 2DS on Monday and my wife who loves Sponge Bob noticed the game.
Alright, the cheapass in me can't pass up to beg for a cheap game so I'm begging for an online spongbob coupon.

I deleted it for language. I'm not mad - had forgotten about the coupons in fact until I had read this thread thinking it was a GCU offer which it is not. In fact, I need to correct the title.

By the way, "u mad bro" is SO clever.

I deleted it for language. I'm not mad - had forgotten about the coupons in fact until I had read this thread thinking it was a GCU offer which it is not. In fact, I need to correct the title.
When has a comment EVER been deleted for language on here?

Also, I love how during the months when the @gamer coupons were getting us free/$1-10 games you were silent, and then as soon as a bad coupon month hits you pop back in with "JEEZ, these terrible things are still around?"

Biggest GCU troll on CAG. I would rather, and did, endure dozens of pages of coupon begging than one condescending io winky face.

MetalSlugger said:
When has a comment EVER been deleted for language on here?
I do it all the time. I guess you don't see those ones ;).

I also tend to delete "u mad bro" posts (even when the aren't directed at me). So this was both. I'm not sure what nerve I hit with you in the past, but we can take it to PM if it needs to be addressed. Same goes for the OP.

Same goes for the OP.
Me too? My posts are basically the same. I don't see any changes around here. I see people attack each other all the time. Within a week, I saw two different guys posting crap about some guys' mothers for no reason. Well, I guess that's new. I report some posts, but nothing gets done, so there's really no point. I also don't see why MetalSlugger needs to be censored. Heck, if that's bad, a lot of people would be banned already.

I only see "I don't like this title; it's not me, so I'll change it" and "I want my thread to be on top, so I'll close the other one." I mean if Wario64 made this thread, the other one would be closed. He doesn't even merge. Just locks.

Also, I'm almost certain my thread said "coupons" before the "FREE Spongebob with Coupon". It also has this thing: Check @GAMER magazine coupon eligibility here: http://www.cheapassg...=1&pid=11749857

It would have taken someone all of two seconds to figure out that not everyone is immediately eligible. Might as well edit my title again for "only if you are GCU because I just deleted GCU, which is the thing that actually got you @GAMER in the first place and allows you to get a free copy of Spongebob because it's $3 + tax without GCU."

Also, I love how during the months when the @gamer coupons were getting us free/$1-10 games you were silent, and then as soon as a bad coupon month hits you pop back in with "JEEZ, these terrible things are still around?"
That's not what I said at all actually. I thought the coupon was good which is the only reason I commented - just frustrated that they kept giving these out but didn't extend them to people who renewed at the end of last year. Free games are free - I like them. Where did I say "JEEZ, these terrible things are still around?". Yeah, because I didn't.

M-A-R, if you want to go back to the days when lots of bans were handed out, that is certainly possible. We've tried to let people be for the most part recently and then people will complain about that as well. I try to address most reported posts when it seems reasonable but much less gets reported than you might think. I'm not sure what you are saying about thread merging/locking. When I see duplicate threads, I always leave the one that was there first (by time stamp).

Anyway, I'm sorry for dragging the coupon begging off topic. Please resume.

M-A-R, if you want to go back to the days when lots of bans were handed out, that is certainly possible. We've tried to let people be for the most part recently and then people will complain about that as well. I try to address most reported posts when it seems reasonable but much less gets reported than you might think. I'm not sure what you are saying about thread merging/locking. When I see duplicate threads, I always leave the one that was there first (by time stamp).

Anyway, I'm sorry for dragging the coupon begging off topic. Please resume.
Oh, please, just call me mask. No caps in my name anyway. It was done on purpose. It's also not an acronym. It's got multiple functions, but those two aren't it. Honestly, this site's been getting worse. Do you know what happens when new members join now? They think this site is about bragging about how to steal or scam and insult people.

I'm talking about the locking Wario64 does whenever there's a similar topic to his thread. He's even locked one with the same time stamp as his. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/330186-bestbuy-dotd-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-1399-all-platforms/#entry11713714

He only does it with his threads. He doesn't lock other similar threads unless they're similar to his.

bread's done
Back