Best Buy Gift Cards (dunno where to put this)

like lets say i have 2 $50 best buy gcs and i want to buy something worth 90 dollars after tax and everything. can i use both gcs at the same time and not pay anything and get what i want?

As long as they are actually gift cards and not reward certificates, those you have to buy something that is more than they are worth.

Amazon gift certificates are exactly the same as their gift cards. Once you redeem it, it's in your Amazon balance.

I don't think you need a credit card to create an account for amazon.

In a related note, anyone know what the max number of gift cards you can stack is at Best Buy? I'm going to try and stack some credit card rewards gc's with some freebies/bday presents to get myself a new HDTV set next year.

there is no limit to what you can stack as far as gift cards and reward certificates go.

1. Giftcards are considered money. no limits on this (unless you get it at the register during your current purchase)
2. reward certificates are good as long as they don't expire and they don't cover the cost of the entire purchase to make it under 5 dollars.

so as long as your reward certificates total at least 5 more dollars than your total purchase you are fine. and as far as your GC's go you can spend them anyway you like just like your money at that store.

hope I helped :)

[quote name='DarkTang']like lets say i have 2 $50 best buy gcs and i want to buy something worth 90 dollars after tax and everything. can i use both gcs at the same time and not pay anything and get what i want?[/QUOTE]

In this example you'll not only pay nothing out of pocket, you'll have $10 left on one of the giftcards :bouncy:

bread's done
Back