BEST BUY going out of business ?

ICEPICC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
can anybody confirm that BB is going Chapter 11?

A manager told his wife this. she told me.

I wonder what deals will they have if they do.

[quote name='bardockkun']My friend's cousin's neighbor's sister's dog told me the same thing...[/quote]

i wish i had a talking dog T___T

Well someone told me that when we hit the year 2000, the world will end due to the Y2k bug... I am still waiting 8 years later...however we have less than 4 years before the true apocalypse arrives.

I don't see it happening. If CC continues to struggle and ends up closing up shop that's just more customers to gravitate to Best Buy.

[quote name='ICEPICC']that article is yesterdays news. not todays news.

CC went chapter 11?? others will folllow[/quote]

and todays news is, no wait, there isnt any news today, unless you count that one guys dog, the Y2K guy, the one with the nightmare, and that one guy on wow news, then yea, i guess youre right, and dont forget your friends husband whos a manager telling her there was one.

If it happens, we shall see. But for right now you can speculate over everyone and imagining what the deals might be, but thats all it will be, and thats speculation.

And plus, Best Buy has not been in the same situation that CC has been in for the last 5 years. We all saw this coming for CC and it was pretty much overdue. I mean seriously, WTH IS A FIREDOG?

[quote name='Squarehard']And plus, Best Buy has not been in the same situation that CC has been in for the last 5 years. We all saw this coming for CC and it was pretty much overdue. I mean seriously, WTH IS A FIREDOG?[/quote]
That talking dog and me going into shock with a torch in one hand...

[quote name='Squarehard']And plus, Best Buy has not been in the same situation that CC has been in for the last 5 years. We all saw this coming for CC and it was pretty much overdue. I mean seriously, WTH IS A FIREDOG?[/quote]

It's a dachshund covered in chili.

[quote name='Anexanhume']We're in a recession so everyone is hurting, especially people who sell luxury items. That doesn't mean they are going under.[/quote]

yea the economy is really bad theses days. Lots of stores are hurting and closing a couple of stores

[quote name='ITDEFX']Well someone told me that when we hit the year 2000, the world will end due to the Y2k bug... I am still waiting 8 years later...however we have less than 4 years before the true apocalypse arrives.[/quote]

Those Mayans don't play.

[quote name='ICEPICC']that article is yesterdays news. not todays news.

CC went chapter 11?? others will folllow[/quote]
Perhaps that wife thought BB was PM'ing it...

[quote name='ITDEFX']Well someone told me that when we hit the year 2000, the world will end due to the Y2k bug... I am still waiting 8 years later...however we have less than 4 years before the true apocalypse arrives.[/QUOTE]

I know and all my can goods expire soon!! Damnint come on end of the world. The rice is holding out strong though.

[quote name='Squarehard']And plus, Best Buy has not been in the same situation that CC has been in for the last 5 years. We all saw this coming for CC and it was pretty much overdue. I mean seriously, WTH IS A FIREDOG?[/QUOTE]
A spicy hot dog.

main.php

I have several contacts In best buy, I buy 5-15K a year ononline. I spoke with a rep. there are no talks. I love my best buy reward bucks and deals..

I hope all major retailers get put in the grave. Hail the nation of Wal-Mart !

Bitch you know Wal-Mart pwns you!

bread's done
Back