Best Buy: Halo 4 LE $69.99 Possibly YMMV

aircobra

Banned
Noticed someone posted in the Borderlands 2 thread that they found a copy for $70, so I went to 2 local stores and both had them at that price. Perfect price for me, so I snagged one.

Walked in with my receipt, went to customer service, walked out with $31.08 back in my account in 5 minutes.

Thanks for the heads up!

Went to a different Best Buy and got the Price Match. I really don't think she found the game in the computer because she looked for it for 5 minutes and then asked "How much was it on sale for again?" and within 30 seconds she put $31.80 on my credit card. I won't complain.

[quote name='Chux']Walked in with my receipt, went to customer service, walked out with $31.08 back in my account in 5 minutes.

Thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

Same here, thanks OP!

man, this went off without a hitch. They didn't even notice the 'package promotion' from when I bought the guide with it. $32.xx refunded to my BB CC.

And for all those that aren't getting the PM due to it not being in stock, I ran a few possible throwbacks in my head on the way to the store: 1) well yeah, seeing as if the store only got enough for pre-orders, I wouldn't expect you to have any and/or 2) oh, thats no problem, I still have it sealed at home and can be right back to do a return re-buy (and hopefully the don't call the bluff b/c you know that sh*t ain't still sealed :lol:)

Thanks, OP, just finished a call with BB Online post purchase support and they PM'd me with no issue. I wouldn't have found this on my own, so many thanks!

I am currently in Aruba, I called from here and they just called my local store and price adjusted no problem, took less than 10 minutes. Thanks OP and happy new year everyone!

[quote name='BigPoppa99']Got shut down in Rego Park NY. Manager said had to have in store stock.[/QUOTE]

Try another store. You could also do a return/rebuy I believe.

[quote name='aircobra']Try another store. You could also do a return/rebuy I believe.[/QUOTE]

Do I need to bring the item back unopened? I had it since release day.

Awesome, I got $50 credited back to my GC. Thanks OP!

I just said "I heard you guys had this for a lower price, could you check and price match it for me?"

[quote name='BigPoppa99']Do I need to bring the item back unopened? I had it since release day.[/QUOTE]

I don't even think you need to bring it in but should just in case. Don't think it matters if it's opened, unless your store is full of dicks.

[quote name='vantheman']Managed to have customer service match in store even though it was an online order with an override.[/QUOTE]

did you just call regular cs and did you speak with a "gaming representative"?

[quote name='Marker']Awesome, I got $50 credited back to my GC. Thanks OP!

I just said "I heard you guys had this for a lower price, could you check and price match it for me?"[/QUOTE]

How did you get $50 back? They only gave me $32.XX. Did it drop even more?

bread's done
Back