Best Buy (In Store) YMMV - Bravely Default CE Available

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I know this is not a deal but considering these are hard to find I wanted to let everyone know. I stopped by my Best Buy Store and found (2) Bravely Default CE. CSR said they got 10 in randomly on Tuesday so check your stores. They were the last two and I did grab them. If anyone is interested, let me know. Also, at the register the cashier did a search and there was another store in my area with (2) so this could be a widespread thing. SKU is 3044042 if you want to call and check.

Hmm it doesnt show up in the online inventory would this be accurate
If they have less than 2 in stock, it won't show up on the online tracker. Best bet is to check your nearest BB or call like op.

Great grab coop, congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, one showed up locally. I went to the store and they had 1, but they couldnt find it. Manager looked all over the back. Couldnt find it. Checked the person that counts the inventory and she said didnt count it for the week either.

I really dont think it was stolen and I think its just hidden somewhere. Any ideas?

Man, one showed up locally. I went to the store and they had 1, but they couldnt find it. Manager looked all over the back. Couldnt find it. Checked the person that counts the inventory and she said didnt count it for the week either.

I really dont think it was stolen and I think its just hidden somewhere. Any ideas?
You were able to find it via stock locator? If so and if it give you an option to place an order for store pick up, do that and let them find it for you.

Wth the stock checker link is borked
Just checked and it is still working but if it is not, due to the way the CAG script handles it, just look it up via "Check Stores" locator link from this link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bravely-default-collectors-edition-nintendo-3ds/3044042.p?id=1219086346410&skuId=3044042

I think a few stores have a restock. I saw 2 at Culver City CA, 1 at Culver City Westfield, and I bought 1 at Hawthorne.  If you ask for it, they said the store doesn't have in stock, but you can see it where they store the games (sorry, I don't know the name.)

Every store that ever carried it can be considered YMMV because there is always a chance one could be sitting there whether it be bestbuy or lamestop.

You were able to find it via stock locator? If so and if it give you an option to place an order for store pick up, do that and let them find it for you.

Just checked and it is still working but if it is not, due to the way the CAG script handles it, just look it up via "Check Stores" locator link from this link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bravely-default-collectors-edition-nintendo-3ds/3044042.p?id=1219086346410&skuId=3044042
I gave him the SKU in store and he looked it up. One was nearby. It said 1 was in stock. Went to the store. The manager looked in the back, couldnt find it. Doesnt help this was like an hour before closing. Says the lady that does the weekly count couldnt find it either, he had checked her notes or whatever. So noone has seen the damn thing likely since it released. Might call up tomorrow and see if it shows in stock.

Its just frustrating that they cant find it. He kinda gave an excuse of inventory or maybe stolen. It just pissed me off even more. The Best Buy employees are too stupid to know to steal this/not worth the risk. Also doesnt help that the Home Entertainment guys supposedly cover the games area too. So we got the people that want to sell the big ticket items who dont care that a Bravely Default CE is in their store.

No luck at my bestbuy. Went after work and asked the clerk for one. He said there were not in stock, i noted that it said in stock on their website and he said that those were preorders that weren't picked up.
When i got home, i checked bestbuys site again and that same store was out of stock. Smfh.

No luck at my bestbuy. Went after work and asked the clerk for one. He said there were not in stock, i noted that it said in stock on their website and he said that those were preorders that weren't picked up.
When i got home, i checked bestbuys site again and that same store was out of stock. Smfh.
haha so they hold preorders for a month and half? As soon as he said that you should of asked for a manager cause that was clearly a bullshit response lol

bread's done
Back