Best Buy Init Media Storage - Clear $4.99 - Online and In Store

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
these are awesome, i need like 8 of them, but shipping would be 24$ plus another 6$ for tax, thats almost the price of the shelves themselves... damnit.

[quote name='postulio']these are awesome, i need like 8 of them, but shipping would be 24$ plus another 6$ for tax, thats almost the price of the shelves themselves... damnit.[/QUOTE]

You could always try and find them at store, since its the same price in stores.

I'm a premier silver member, so I get free shipping if I ordered online ;P

Those are pretty sweet.

Sadly though, as far as CDs go, I had so many I just put the discs in a huge binder and all of my cases in a box in the attic. Not to mention all the spindles I have of burnt mixes back when everyone used napster (I now download legally :lol)

[quote name='mr_bungle']Those are pretty sweet.

Sadly though, as far as CDs go, I had so many I just put the discs in a huge binder and all of my cases in a box in the attic. Not to mention all the spindles I have of burnt mixes back when everyone used napster (I now download legally :lol)[/QUOTE]

My brother did something similar as far as he put all his DVDs in paper sleeves and now it's getting to be hard to keep track of them all.

I suggested organizing them in a bunch of these:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00115459

[quote name='mr_bungle']Those are pretty sweet.

Sadly though, as far as CDs go, I had so many I just put the discs in a huge binder and all of my cases in a box in the attic. Not to mention all the spindles I have of burnt mixes back when everyone used napster (I now download legally :lol)[/QUOTE]

sure you do...legally via the Russian way ;)

[quote name='detectiveconan16']It's $5 for a clear plastic box? A local store near me has it, but I can't justify making that purchase.[/QUOTE]

hahaha, you make it sound like its something that can be found on the side of the road. Don't forget, its aesthetically designed to manage and organize your DVDs/CDs in style!

i bought 6... after tax/shipping it came out to be 52$ thats about $9 each. Whatever. These will act as two towers filled with blurays/DVDs with a giant neon SUPER NINTENDO sign on top of them.

I got mine today, I'm sort of disappointed that there is no back, I guess it's not bad for $5.00 but I definitely wouldn't have paid full price for them.

[quote name='dabamus']Picked up 4 last saturday, but had to return one because it came out of the box in two pieces...[/QUOTE]

It's highly advisable to open up the box before leaving the store. I had to have the CS open up 4 boxes before they were able to give me one that wasn't shattered.

Wow! I know you probably couldn't get the supplies for $5 but I'd think there'd be something much more sturdy to be had.

bread's done
Back