Best Buy July 24-30 Buy two, get the third free on all pre-owned games

[quote name='snipermike']No where near as good as the 50% coupon a month ago but oh well . This was the only thing in the ad next week that caught my eye.[/QUOTE]
Can't you tell us what else is in the ad anyway?

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Can't you tell us what else is in the ad anyway?[/QUOTE]

If it is anything like when I worked at microcenter, you get semi reprimanded for previewing a future sale ad. So he probably just had a quick glance and that's what stuck in his mind.

But like he said anymore info would be very much appreciated.

This would be a decent deal........but what is there to buy right now??? I ran into the same issue with the TRU coupon this past weekend.

I would totally do this if they would actually HAVE some pre-owned games in-stock. I've been to the stores pretty often and never see any pre-owned or good games in the New York City area. If you're around where I live, you're pretty much out of luck. Thanks, OP. Still hope maybe I'll make use of this deal.

The weirdest thing about BB pre-owned is that the 3 I frequent it's like they just get a stack of like 10 or so of 5 games in the used department. Usually it's 4 crappy games and then one good one, but it would be nicer if they mixed it up a little.

Like, the one closest to me had 10 copies of SSB, the one a little bit further away had 10 copies of NSMB, then another a little further had 10 copies of paper mario. I guess I could do a return/rebuy accross three BBs but it seems like an odd way to distribute used games.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Can't you tell us what else is in the ad anyway?[/QUOTE]

Save $10 on all strategy guides $19.99 and up
Duke Nukem forever- $39.99
UFC trainer - $39.99
Country Dance $24.99
Lego harry potter $19.99
Wheel of fortune $19.99

nice somehow my store hit the mother load as we went from having a half row of used to a full shelf / end cap for each system.

[quote name='snipermike']Save $10 on all strategy guides $19.99 and up
Duke Nukem forever- $39.99
UFC trainer - $39.99
Country Dance $24.99
Lego harry potter $19.99
Wheel of fortune $19.99[/QUOTE]to bad there's no $15-$20 off @gamer coupon for DNF. At $20-$25 it would do "well".

[quote name='whoknows']Sweet. I'll get Vampire Rain and...whatever else I see![/QUOTE]HORRIBLE GAME save your $ you wind up running & hiding from them. I completely got suckered in by the game case fortunately it was GS used & returned faster than dada/craig ran behind Holy Moly Donuts.

Now that sales stack with coupons, do you think the $5 off strategy guide coupon will stack with this. $15 off might actually prompt me to buy one for more than a penny?

Also it would be really nice if they got a big supply of preowned games into the store for the advertised sale.

[quote name='bjstucker']nice somehow my store hit the mother load as we went from having a half row of used to a full shelf / end cap for each system.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my stores are much more stocked than the past...now their prices....Dead Space 2 for $35 and Two Worlds 2 for $40...umm I will wait.

[quote name='proKoyeon']how is the preowned selection at your best buy? the one near me is horrific[/QUOTE]
Not that great. There are some without Cover Art and you can't check to see if there's a manual because of the security case,

lol i thought it was b2g1 free on preordered games. Too bad, just traded in a 5 games for 120$, including the 50% extra.

[quote name='karyadi']I would totally do this if they would actually HAVE some pre-owned games in-stock. I've been to the stores pretty often and never see any pre-owned or good games in the New York City area. If you're around where I live, you're pretty much out of luck. Thanks, OP. Still hope maybe I'll make use of this deal.[/QUOTE]
The amount of pre-owned games a store receives is dependent upon the amount of trade-ins they take in.

I also think that they have been holding back on sending us pre-owned games waiting for this sale since my store hasn't had any pre-owned games sent in about 3 weeks.

My bestbuy acually has a good used selection. They have games like new super Mario brothers wii, medal of honor, super smash brothers brawl and others. Might check this out. Thanks op !

bread's done
Back