[Best Buy] Justified season 1 Blu $19.99 / Fringe season 1&2 DVD $18.99 each

Capocci 007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
got the first season with the BB exclusive comic book for $25 like a year ago, why the hell hasnt the 2nd season dropped below $45 yet?!?

[quote name='seether254']got the first season with the BB exclusive comic book for $25 like a year ago, why the hell hasnt the 2nd season dropped below $45 yet?!?[/QUOTE]

The second season blu is $35 on amazon.

[quote name='seether254']got the first season with the BB exclusive comic book for $25 like a year ago, why the hell hasnt the 2nd season dropped below $45 yet?!?[/QUOTE]

For some reason I rarely see Fringe price drops or sales. I don't know why but that's how it is with Fringe.

It has a few times, Best Buy had it for $24.99, Amazon has had it for $30.49 and $27.99.

Justified is being discussed in the Best Buy trade in deal thread, but basically trading in any DVD movie in it's original box gets you $5 off, so it's only $14.99 + Tax.

If you haven't seen the show, you're missing out big time. It's one of the best basic cable shows out there, it got renewed for a third season I think, and every episode has been stellar so far.

[quote name='ILikeMe1337']Justified is being discussed in the Best Buy trade in deal thread, but basically trading in any DVD movie in it's original box gets you $5 off, so it's only $14.99 + Tax.

If you haven't seen the show, you're missing out big time. It's one of the best basic cable shows out there, it got renewed for a third season I think, and every episode has been stellar so far.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean trade in a dvd to get it for $14.99?

Am i the only one that raeg's hard when they hear "Justified" and instantly think Justin Bieber? Maybe it's just me...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ILikeMe1337']Justified is being discussed in the Best Buy trade in deal thread, but basically trading in any DVD movie in it's original box gets you $5 off, so it's only $14.99 + Tax.

If you haven't seen the show, you're missing out big time. It's one of the best basic cable shows out there, it got renewed for a third season I think, and every episode has been stellar so far.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say every episode has been stellar. The first season started off a bit slowly but it improved a lot in the second half and carried over to the second season.

Wow I went looking around just to see if there were anymore deals and so I checked Walmart. Walkmart has Fringe season 1 and 2 for $13 each... would Best Buy price match that?

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Great price for Justified. Think I might make a trip to Best Buy tomorrow, looks like it's out of stock at Amazon at the moment.[/QUOTE]

It's probably better to get it at BB anyway if you have an old DVD lying around to trade for the $5 off coupon. Justified for $14.99 is a great deal!

If anyone is wondering if they should pay the extra money for Fringe in BR: it's worth it. One of the best looking blu sets out there, it's a show where you can appreciate the deep backs an vibrant colors.

[quote name='movie_mike']Walmart.Com has both seasons of Fringe fir 13.00. If Amazon price matches, it's a done deal for me...[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping to get BB to price match.

bread's done
Back