Best Buy LBP Ultimate Bundle Pack $23.99 YMMV

Wavedash007

CAGiversary!
ps3-bundle-lbp.jpg

So today i stopped in at Best Buy and saw LBP ultimate bundle pack for $23.99.
Since it was the last day of the preorder a game and get 50% back in trade in i took this great offer for another controller and traded the LBP GOTY for 9 dollars. Hope you guys have the same luck finding this

YMMV for sure. can you send a link of the item on bestbuy.com website?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very, very old news. I'm surprised any of you can even find any of these at stores still. The last one at stores near me sold literally two months ago. Either way, cheers to those who can still pick this up. The TIV's have dropped dramatically since then, but still a great deal.

old news, clearance on these are YMMV, my BB's have tons of GoW/R&C/LBP GOTY bundles still at 60. Apparently they still sell at those prices where I'm at.

[quote name='xskaxninjax']This is very, very old news. I'm surprised any of you can even find any of these at stores still. The last one at stores near me sold literally two months ago. Either way, cheers to those who can still pick this up. The TIV's have dropped dramatically since then, but still a great deal.[/QUOTE]

One of my local stores had them at $5x.xx last I checked, and my closest store had it for $41.xx as of last week. Looks like the price has definitely been YMMV.

[quote name='derspiess']One of my local stores had them at $5x.xx last I checked, and my closest store had it for $41.xx as of last week. Looks like the price has definitely been YMMV.[/QUOTE]

For the first couple weeks of the deal it seemed there were a few stores that had them around those prices, while the majority of stores that still had them in stock were at $24.

Either way, even when I bought mine (over two months ago), they were advertised regular price but scanned at $24. The employee told me they were deleted from the system meaning they turned to clearance and would never be stocked again.

Have you guys actually had them scanned?

Sorry for not posting more details. I bought it at the BB on 23rd and 6th avenue in Manhattan NYC. They had 8 or so left last time i was there. Also i did not scan it since it has a clearance tag underneath it advertising the price.

bread's done
Back