Best Buy loves Wii Fit

Man, about half that crap ought to be in most homes already, such as the towels and water bottles. Why you'd need to buy a bottle tote or any of those other products just because it says Wii Fit is beyond me.

just like the wii, it will probably sell well and yuppies will buy that shit

fuck you BB fuck you up your fucking stupid ahole.

It doesn't seem any different than all the other bogus shit on the shelves for Guitar Hero or Rock Band. In fact, it looks just like the game aisle in Target that has all the extraneous game holders, game cases, game towels, etc. Don't like them? Don't buy them.

It must be a slow news day in gaming for stories like this...

[quote name='Snake2715']Funny, I wonder how it will sell.[/QUOTE]

just wait for january clearance, cuz they will be there after they don't sell during the holidays

I hope nobody laughing in this thread owns anything like a Devil May Cry "action figure" or a Halo 3 collector's helmet. :)

--R.J.

[quote name='rjung']I hope nobody laughing in this thread owns anything like a Devil May Cry "action figure" or a Halo 3 collector's helmet. :)

--R.J.[/quote]

i actually disagree. while the DMC "action figure" or halo 3 collector's helmet may be useless, tehy are unique items that weren't jsut "rebranded" with the logos from their respective games.

What the wii fit accessories do takes it to a whole new level where things most people have around the house (or can get for a much cheaper price) are stamped with a "wii fit" and then sold for an exhorborant amount of money.

unless you had a battle helmet around your house and/or could acquire a generic version for cheaper, the comment isn't quite applicable

:rofl:
Really, theres only 2 things that might be worth it: The rechargeable battery pack and the yoga mat. Even the yoga mat varies depending on what kind of floor you would be using this on.

Everything else is just cash for them!

bread's done
Back