Best Buy March Reward Zone Gamers Club Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Coupons are up for March (thanks EvilIA)

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFFPlease before posting basic program "how it works" type of questions .....
Take a few minutes to sign up (free and simple) or if already signed up ... to familiarize yourself with the Best Buy Reward Zone/Gamer's Zone site.
It's very easy to navigate!
IF you have printer issues, BBuy has computer/printers set up for you to access your account and print coupons or reward zone certificates (I've done this many times at various locations...just ask and a staff member will point you to a pc to use)
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sad note--- if you use BB gift cards on games (or Gamer or Reward Zone certificates), you don't get money spent towards the Gamer's Club (or points in Rewards Zone, but that is "known."). I always hate getting gift cards or points since I know I'll spend the money there on stuff. I always find myself sitting on the GCs or Certs until I can blow them on CDs, DVD blank media, BRD, or some random tech item I can't wait to have shipped to me... alas.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrNEWZ']A quick follow-up though, Rewards Certs OR Gift Cards do not impact BING CASHBACK at all. So, if you planning on using either, use BestBuy.com for in store pick up.
Yes, I am this sad that I have tested it. I got $4 cash back on an out of pocket (gift card) purchase of $3. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm with a few other members, that the Endless Ocean 150 points starting Monday is a "most likely" buy.
I noticed all copies of Endless Ocean ($29.99) are bundled with wii speak ... a veteran staff member at BBuy believes the first shipment or two will have the wii speak included but in the near future it will be game only for $29.99. He noted this was just like wii Resort that original was bundled with 2 motion controller attachments and then only came with one.
BBuyMarch001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got 3 at the Waterford lakes store in Orlando, system still let's it through, but it looks like if the cashier is awarethey can block the transaction

Just worked for me in Colorado Springs. Out the door with 3, kid at the register was like, "wow, thats a really good deal." :)

[quote name='MoneyMan']I picked up 3 Nerf wii bundles and a soda for $1.81 The trade in value at gamestop for one bundle is $12.93 with edge.[/QUOTE] I got $15.96 just a few mintues ago for one of mine

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Well - since not one regular poster has verified, I am not totally convinced as of yet...[/QUOTE]

Well are you convinced now? :booty::applause:

[quote name='sandman8288']Got 3 for free with no problem in Kokomo, IN.[/QUOTE]

I wish I were in Kokomo. Most of the time when I want something during one of these best buy deals, it's out of stock here, but Kokomo always seems to show it as in stock.

[quote name='MoneyMan']I picked up 3 Nerf wii bundles and a soda for $1.81 The trade in value at gamestop for one bundle is $12.93 with edge.[/QUOTE]

How? They told me they could only take the game only and not the gun. They scanned the barcode on the bundle box and the game and showed that they can only take the game.

What procedure did they use?

They take the game and then classify the Nerf gun as a "blaster", or something silly like that. At least that's what happened with mine.

[quote name='Okatha']They take the game and then classify the Nerf gun as a "blaster", or something silly like that. At least that's what happened with mine.[/QUOTE]

What did you get for it, Okatha? And they didn't take the gun at all?

[quote name='crazedracerguy']What did you get for it, Okatha? And they didn't take the gun at all?[/QUOTE]

They will sometimes give you a B.S. answer per store, depending on how many of them they have in stock (used). They do it only with
the accessories, and not the games (since they rape you on most trade-ins...not on this occasion of course)

Just scored 3 in the BB in Downers Grove, IL on Bytterfield. Got a game to go with it to causebless suspicion. Will return the game sometime this week. They had about 20 left.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Both GS's I have gone to took the gun. They had to ring it in as the Wii zapper/blaster[/QUOTE]

Do you have the breakdown of what you got, Daz?

$6.33 for "Wii Zapper/Blaster" and $9.63 for the actual game. The clerk didn't know if it was the newer or older game, until I pointed out a box right behind her of the same game.

Those values are with Edge, and I didn't have the coupon with me for the 30%. Damn!

Edit: Just saw the values pre-Edge, it'd be $5.75 for Zapper, $8.75 for game.

so the trick is to trade in blaster and game seperately? do u need the box?? got 6 at one store, going to 2 more..hope this keeps up! remember thy may have killed FTF but they never killed SBD..

It's a go for Salisbury, MD. About five minutes ago, my brother got three without buying anything else. Score!
There's a few more left, about five or six at 5:20 p.m.

Question: do you have to present your Reward Zone membership/phone number for this to work? Do the employees even ask for it when ringing you up? It says to scan RZ membership on the coupon, but I don't think it's necessary for the price deduction.
My gf is about to go get some games, but she doesn't have a RZ membership. I'm getting her to print the coupon in-store, and I'll just tell her to give my phone number as the RZ membership, if required.

Edit: Oh well, I gave her my phone number to give, and it was a success.
Edit 2: Thanks, Strell, but you were a few minutes too late on that advice ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've got an account, dieresis, she can use that. It's YMMV if they'll ask/require a card at the register, but you can always say you forgot it and then give the phone number of the account holder. So as long as she knows that, they can pull up the account. If they ask anything further, just say it's a "joint account" both of you use. They shouldn't give that amount of trouble though.

Grabbed two, one for a friend whose kid is going to love this.

I know this is up for discussion, but it seems that GS is YMMV on whether or not you need to turn in the gun with the game? I might go in with just the game and see what they tell me.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Here's a scan of my reciept
img059.jpg
[/QUOTE]

hmm... both mine got rung up as the Nerf N-Strike.... not the Nerf 2: N-Strike

[quote name='Afflicted']hmm... both mine got rung up as the Nerf N-Strike.... not the Nerf 2: N-Strike[/QUOTE]
They ripped you off. :whistle2:#

[quote name='dieresis']Edit 2: Thanks, Strell, but you were a few minutes too late on that advice ;)[/QUOTE]

You can't come to my birthday party any more. Rip up your invitation. And since the invitation was a live unicorn, enjoy killing your unicorn, unicorn killer, cursing you to a half life until the end of your days.

just got back from kennewick, wa. location. got 3 without any problems. they had atleast 20+ in stock, going to get the gf to go in and get 3 more on her card when she gets home tonight.

[quote name='Afflicted']hmm... both mine got rung up as the Nerf N-Strike.... not the Nerf 2: N-Strike[/QUOTE]

Yea, same thing happened to me, but I still got about $9 for one free game so I'm not going to push my luck. I'm keeping one game, two blasters, and giving another sealed set as a gift. The cashier was really excited for me so I explained to her how to get the coupon and she was very thankful.

The game doesn't ring up at all at gamestop, they have to manually enter it, so be sure to mention that it is the second game (which they can see if they look at the previous edition). Get those extra store credit dollars people!!!

Normally I buy a full price game with the free games but I was extremely beat from work today so I decided to just try it and not put up a fight if anything goes wrong. I guess we got lucky because both my fiance and I scored 3 copies each.

Then the luck continued over even more when I headed over to gamestop. I had originally purchased god of war 3 so that I could use the 25% off coupon on demon's souls and I intended to return god of war 3. Well I went to go return it today since I was already in the area and even though I paid for it with trade in credit she gave me cash which was extremely awesome. Then to cap things off she rung up the game bundle and plus rung up the gun included with it as a wii zapper so I ended up with about $18 credit when all was said and done.

I wish I had just stayed up today to see if this worked. I don't really feel like going out at this time of day to try for some free games and probably get denied.

[quote name='Strell']You can't come to my birthday party any more. Rip up your invitation. And since the invitation was a live unicorn, enjoy killing your unicorn, unicorn killer, cursing you to a half life until the end of your days.[/QUOTE]

http://www.sadtrombone.com/

Had success...
Traded in the game and Nerf gun for $18.58 after 30% bonus coupon and Edge card.
Gun was rung up as "Wii Zapper/Blaster " SKU: 900726

[quote name='Vader582']Had success...
Traded in the game and Nerf gun for $18.58 after 30% bonus coupon and Edge card.
Gun was rung up as "Wii Zapper/Blaster " SKU: 900726[/QUOTE]

How much did EDGE add in for you ?

[quote name='sp00ge']Just got back and it indeed worked. Also met Ronin. Time to harass the dogs with the nerf gun now. :D[/QUOTE]
It's good to finally put a face with a name- nice to meet you. It was amusing, I got to the register, and Spooge is already there with 3 NERF boxes, and here I am with 3, and the cashier is looking at him and then me like "WTF?".

Promptly went to Gamestop...same deal as some others. Anyone that's having trouble with the Gun trade-in, give them the SKU below.
SKU - game - values
917707 Nerf 2: N-Strike (Game only) $8.75 + $2.62 promo + $.88 edge = $12.25
900726 Wii Zapper/Blaster $5.75 + $.58 edge = $6.33

Total = $18.58 in trade. Didn't even need the printed coupon, just showed them the email on my phone.

doh. I got $15 gamestop cred out of the deal but wish I could have got more. I partied last nite and didn't check cag til 4 n then ran out. Bestbuy only had 1 left, which was weird, but the cashier was funny and said that's a hell of a coupon. I went to gamestop and traded in w 30%+ n edge, but like others here I learned to late, and I got cred for nerfstrike 1 not 2 so out $4 cred, but really it's all free money so I'm not gonna worry about it. Thanx CAG!

Bought 2 at Porter Ranch, CA-- they have like 5-10 left. Cashier was really confused when the register started printing on its own without prompting for payment.

I think these'll be cat toys (well, human toys to keep the cats in line ;) ) although I may end up trading in one of the games....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back