Best Buy Markdowns for week of Aug 23

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
Sorry they're late. I haven't been on the computer much the last couple of days, and almost all the drops are standard EA and MS Sports price drops. Rest assured if a great deal appears I'll post sooner.

Medal of Honor Rising Sun (All) 19.99
LotR: Return of the King (All) 19.99
NBA Live 2004 (All) 29.99
Tiger Woods 2004 (All) 29.99
Catwoman (All) 19.99
Sims Bustin Out (All) 19.99

Superman (GBA) 9.99
Mission Impossible: OS (GBA) 9.99

Samari Warriors (PS2) 29.99

NFL 2004, Links 2004. NHL Rivals 2004, Amped 2, NBA Inside Drive all 19.99

A few games that people are watching did not go down

Nightshade 39.99
Phantasy Star Online 3 49.99
Legacy of Kain Defiance 19.99
Maximo 2 29.99

I've had people mention all of these so just verifying them.

Sorry I didn't get the PC ones

Till next week.

I saw Max Payne GH for XBOX for $9.99 as well, not sure if this has been mentioned in a previous thread.

Thanks for the list.

thanks OP. I really appreciate the post, though I think I'll hold out some time to save up some money or for this legendary Black Friday I keep hearing about.

[quote name='Yeahman']Black Friday?

Do you just mean the day after Thanksgiving or something else?[/quote]
I think that is what he is referring to.

[quote name='Benaorn']Tenchu is 19.99 too. 14.99 with GGC.[/quote]

Which Tenchu, PS2 or XBOX? I'm thinking XBOX, but I just wanted to be sure.

:shock: I'm surprised how many games changed price simultaneously. I wish this would happen more often. Now if only I had over a hundred dollars to throw away at 5 20 dollar games (or 5 15 dollar games after ggc 8) ) ........ if I could only choose one 20 dollar game to get for the gamecube, which of these would you buy (lord of ringsROTK, Metroid Prime, Fzero, PrinceofPersia, MedalofHonorRise). Ive never played any of these games, so which one should I get?

PS. Thanks for the Heads Up on Price Drops at BB!

[quote name='pinballwiz2004d']:shock: I'm surprised how many games changed price simultaneously. I wish this would happen more often. Now if only I had over a hundred dollars to throw away at 5 20 dollar games (or 5 15 dollar games after ggc 8) ) ........ if I could only choose one 20 dollar game to get for the gamecube, which of these would you buy (lord of ringsROTK, Metroid Prime, Fzero, PrinceofPersia, MedalofHonorRise). Ive never played any of these games, so which one should I get?

PS. Thanks for the Heads Up on Price Drops at BB![/quote]

Metroid Prime and Prince of Persia first. Medal of Honor Rising Sun shouldn't even be in the running.

[quote name='Benaorn']Tenchu: return of the darkness(I think if that is the name).[/quote]

Yep, the XBOX version. Thanks for the info Benaorn.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Add Front Mission 4 to the list.

Its down to $29.99 @ BB.

I posted this in its own topic but I guess it got lost in the shuffle.[/quote]

sheesh in another month or 2 fm4 will be down to twenty. i laugh at all the suckers who paid for it at launch :lol:

bread's done
Back