PS2 $9.99

Midway Arcade Treasures
Virtua Fighter 4:Evo

Shark Tale

Rocky Legends
Kingdom Under Fire
Outrun 2
Blinx 2

I almost didn't bother. It's universal drops, and a couple of minor 9.99 games.

Next week maybe

Just an FYI KUF: C was sold out at the closest Best Buy. I got the last one at the closest Target. I know that's only 2 stores but.... this game seems to be disappearing rapidly.

I can't believe MS tanked on this game and Outrun 2 so bad. They both deserved better financial results than they got.

Still, KUF for $15 after GGC is a damn good deal.

And yeah, it deserved to do a lot better than it did. It's an amazingly good action/strategy game, but noone seemed to care about it even when it was released for $40 :(

VF4 is a green tag item at many TRU stores, bringing it down to only $6. Also, 8 MB memory card expanders now down to $2! YMMV, of course.

[quote name='epobirs']VF4 is a green tag item at many TRU stores, bringing it down to only $6. Also, 8 MB memory card expanders now down to $2! YMMV, of course.[/quote]

I've seen those third party ones. Insane price. Although I've been spoiled by the 16MB ones with expansion slot / toggle switch, I don't think I'll ever buy another 3rd party 8MB memory card for my PS2 again.

I'll pick up Kingdom Under Fire now, I originally figured i wouldn't have any time to spend on it with Halo release so close but at $15 this game is going to get rare and everyones going to need something new for the summer.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Xbox doesnt even have MAT.[/quote]

MAT1 is available on the XBox.

Speaking of that, I remember playing Gauntlet with a friend of mine on her Xbox until we got so bored that we started attacking each other. :lol:

bread's done
Back