Best Buy Markdowns for week of Sept 20

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
Pokemon Trainer guide .01

Scooby Doo 2 (GBA) 19.99

:twisted:

Better luck next week.

P.S. I'm like the mailman. Rather the deals suck, or rock, they will be posted.

I saw spyhunter 2 for $9.99 there today (XBOX I think). Maybe its already mentioned but thought I would add that for anyone who didn't know. Thanks for posting, hopefully better next week.

I saw Simpsons Hit and Run for PS2 for $20. Its prob already been posted in the past, so if its not new, well, I'm just added to this thread.

Yeahman: Do you know how much the Gamecube demo disc with Viewtiful Joe, Soul Calibur 2, and Splinter Cell costs now? I've noticed they were all pulled from the shelves at one BB store.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Yeahman: Do you know how much the Gamecube demo disc with Viewtiful Joe, Soul Calibur 2, and Splinter Cell costs now? I've noticed they were all pulled from the shelves at one BB store.[/quote]

I still see it at my BB for $9.99.

My store got one copy of Advance Wars 2 for 4.99 on Friday. It was marked down in May.

I noticed that each store in my area (DFW) got 1. The wherehouse had a ton. Not trying to get anyone's hopes up, but you might check your local store and have them look it up for you, and see if any are showing on order.

Good luck

[quote name='CouRageouS']I was hoping to see Transformers at $20. Oh well, good looking out Yeahman[/quote]

Same here, bro.

I'm also waiting for the day FF: Crystal Chronicles drops in price. Although, with Gamecube, that won't happen anytime soon. Only if Square tries to generate some excitement with the new FF game coming out.

bread's done
Back