Yeahman

CAGiversary!
Spyro 39.99 (All)
Crash Twinsanity 39.99 (All)
Polar Express 19.99 (All)

Timesplitters 2 9.99 (Cub)

Tiger Woods 2004 14.99 (PS2)
Terminator: RotM 9.99 (PS2)

Finding Nemo: Continuing Adventures 19.99 (GBA)
Rugrats all Grown Up 19.99 (GBA)

Hobbit 9.99 (Xbox)
Crash Nitro Cart 9.99 (XBOX)
Conflict Desert Storm 9.99 (XBOX)

Ok this is the first update in a while. I've been extremely busy and by the time I have a chance to post anything of note has been posted already.

The Metal Slug Advance price mistake, the new .01 guides, 9.99 games like AW 2 and Metal Arms - You guys already knew about em. Not to mention that there just hasn't been much in the first place. Standard drops, minor changes. There were a couple of weeks where there was literally nothing.

Anyways with the new year will probably come so new markdowns so keep an eye out

[quote name='Richlough']So , did Metal Slug GBA get marked up ?[/quote]

Exaclty what I was thinking. Great to see taht Timesplitters 2 has gone down again. It was 14.99 there for the longest time. I really want to own another version of that game and was hoping for the Xbox version but I guess Cube will have to suffice.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']It was $22.50, $17.50 after the GGC. Not sure if it still carries that price.[/quote]

Bought it tonight, still $22.50 before coupon.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Hmm. I might go to Best Buy tormorrow for Timesplitters 2. Thanks OP![/quote]

And I did. :)

About 6 copies left (as of 7pm last night) at the Clackamas store in Portland, OR.

Once again, thanks OP.

Damn I haven't seen Metal Slug instore yet. Guess I'll pick up TS2. Anyone think Terminator is worth $10? I still got a few BB Giftcards I need to use.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Damn I haven't seen Metal Slug instore yet. Guess I'll pick up TS2. Anyone think Terminator is worth $10? I still got a few BB Giftcards I need to use.[/quote]

Me too. I haven't seen a single Metal Slug at any BB around me. THey were all sold out and they don't know if they will get more in.

[quote name='sanjuro']it was always $29.99 online, so it might still be cheaper in-store.[/quote]

Last Friday, it was showing up $22.50 on the site, as well as in-store. Hadn't checked recently until today.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='sanjuro']it was always $29.99 online, so it might still be cheaper in-store.[/quote]

Last Friday, it was showing up $22.50 on the site, as well as in-store. Hadn't checked recently until today.[/quote]ahh, the first couple of days after it changed to $22.50 in-store(12/18 I think) it was still $29.99 online.

FYI

Timesplitters 2 at BB is a Players Choice Game.
In the free "Gamepro BB Mini Mag" they have a coupon for $5 off any 2 players choice games.

Today i was able to get 2 copies of Timesplitters 2 for $15

A great way to save a few bucks if you and a friend want this game.

Picked up Crash Nitro Cart today at a B&M store. Thank's for posting the deal.They Also had about 20 Advance War 2's on the shelf. University Best Buy, Charlotte, NC

bread's done
Back