Jackass 3 Unrated
The Next Three Days
The Walking Dead: Season 1

$19.99:

Red SE
Due Date
Life As We Know It

$17.99:

Billy Joel: Live at Shea Stadium (Best Buy Exclusive)

$14.99:

Buried

$12.99:

Red (1-disc)

All credit goes to TLK at BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Best Buy drops the price on Walking Dead S1 before Tuesday, so that Amazon can match it and my pre-order price will drop. Normally, they do that when the ads go live Sunday morning, so hopefully Amazon will catch up to that and drop their prices.

[quote name='shrike4242']I hope Best Buy drops the price on Walking Dead S1 before Tuesday, so that Amazon can match it and my pre-order price will drop. Normally, they do that when the ads go live Sunday morning, so hopefully Amazon will catch up to that and drop their prices.[/QUOTE]

man, what'd you lock the price in at w/ the pre-order? AZ shows $27.99 right now, which is crazy compared to the BB price. Hope it all works out for you.. I know for sure I'm going to pick it up there next week. Loved the show, can't wait for Season 2 and the TT game :)

[quote name='token2k6']man, what'd you lock the price in at w/ the pre-order? AZ shows $27.99 right now, which is crazy compared to the BB price. Hope it all works out for you.. I know for sure I'm going to pick it up there next week. Loved the show, can't wait for Season 2 and the TT game :)[/QUOTE]I think I bought it when it was in my Gold Box at some point, I think at $29.99, so it's 5% off the current $27.99 price.

Amazon should drop it down to the $22.99 price, since they do keep an eye on the BB and Target prices, though I just hope they do it by the end of the day on Tuesday, preferably on Sunday or Monday. I wouldn't mind picking it up for $21.49.

[quote name='shrike4242']I think I bought it when it was in my Gold Box at some point, I think at $29.99, so it's 5% off the current $27.99 price.

Amazon should drop it down to the $22.99 price, since they do keep an eye on the BB and Target prices, though I just hope they do it by the end of the day on Tuesday, preferably on Sunday or Monday. I wouldn't mind picking it up for $21.49.[/QUOTE]

Keep an eye on BestBuy.com, they usually drop the prices to the ad prices by Thursday (tomorrow) or Friday. When it's live on the website is usually when I send Amazon a 'tell us about a lower price" message. They then often seem to drop the prices within a day or so, not saying it's because of me, but if a number of people send that to them, I would imagine it can't hurt.

[quote name='Jason28']Nope nothing in BB or Target for it. :([/QUOTE]

that's crazy.. they just left it out altogether?

what the hell..

[quote name='shrike4242']Best Buy is showing $29.99 for Naausica right now, so it would be $19.99 AC. Amazon is $24.99 right now.[/QUOTE]

I'm just really surprised that it's flying under the radar to not even be advertised in the circular.

I'm hoping to get a Blu-Ray player soon (like this week probably) so I am starting to look at all of these deals for cheap(er) BR movies and combo backs.

Just wanted to point out that Amazon is PMing what Walmart has Nausicaa at. Here's hoping that I can find Nausicaa in stock at one of the local WMs so I can use that coupon (I'm not optimistic. Both the WMs have extremely shitty BR selections, IIRC). Or hopefully BB drops their price to $24.99.

[quote name='Penguin1084']I'm just really surprised that it's flying under the radar to not even be advertised in the circular.[/QUOTE]It might be something that's on sale the following week, as the coupon I printed is good until 03/20/11, so it would work on a sale the following week as well.

Since BB does the coupon (at least out here) post-tax as "payment", I could get it at $29.99 and then get the price reduced if it goes on sale the following week.

[quote name='shrike4242']It might be something that's on sale the following week, as the coupon I printed is good until 03/20/11, so it would work on a sale the following week as well.

Since BB does the coupon (at least out here) post-tax as "payment", I could get it at $29.99 and then get the price reduced if it goes on sale the following week.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you... I'd be lucky if my Best Buy even accepted the coupon.

BB URL to the DVD version of Walking Dead, which you'd send to Amazon:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Walking+Dead%3A+Season+1+%282+Disc%29+-+DVD/1781037.p?id=2176754&skuId=1781037&st=walking%20dead&lp=1&cp=1

BB URL for the BD version of Walking Dead, which you'd send to Amazon:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Walking...76773&skuId=1781046&st=walking dead&lp=2&cp=1

[quote name='Penguin1084']Lucky you... I'd be lucky if my Best Buy even accepted the coupon.[/QUOTE]I've not had issues with the coupons when BB does them, even on "sale" items. They apply it by hitting F7 on the register and putting in the coupon amount, which applies it post-tax. Target and Walmart, it'll scan, so it'll be applied pre-tax.

Given the option, I'd rather go to Walmart or Target to pick it up, since it'll scan at the register, unless the BB price is cheaper.

I'm in for Walking Dead at BB. It's such a great show.

Penguin1084 - I've only ever had one problem with the BB rewards coupons, and that was when I tried to buy an XBL points card with it. Apparently it's BB's policy that you can't buy gift cards with the rewards. Annoyed the hell out of me, but otherwise they've been great.

I even had my dad use my rewards number when he bought an HDTV, Bluray player and surround sound system. No problem at all(it does help that we have the same name) That paid for a couple of games and BDs. XD

[quote name='GearsFC3S'] I've only ever had one problem with the BB rewards coupons, and that was when I tried to buy an XBL points card with it. Apparently it's BB's policy that you can't buy gift cards with the rewards. Annoyed the hell out of me, but otherwise they've been great. [/QUOTE]

Actually, the only gift cards you cannot buy are "Best Buy" gift cards. I use my rewards coupons for the purchase of Amazon gift cards all the time. I just bought a $250 worth of Amazon cards so I could buy an Intel I7 processor. I had no problems with that purchase. Not to mention my particular BB is full of coupon nazi's.

M

I believe it's the Nausicaa coupon. I was hoping to pick it up somewhere, but it's starting to become disappointing.

[quote name='FireWarrior']I might get Red if the 12.99 is the BR/DVD combo.[/QUOTE]

Isn't this the movie with the sound issue?

Anyway, in for Buried. I've heard good things, and it's down to $15 which is my cutoff for blu ray movies.

Went to get the Red BR/DVD combo and saw it was the double sided discs. One side is the BD and the other is the DVD. Only other one I saw the the signle disc edition.

Some good deals at Best Buy this week. I picked up Buried, Ran (Kurosawa) was $13.99 so I picked that up and Tetro (Coppolla) was $14.99 so I picked that up too.

Thanks for mentioning RAN, One4Deuce. I've heard it's not the best transfer, but that's a great price regardless. Gonna have to get it.

EDIT:
Looks like Amazon price-matched RAN.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back