Best Buy Movies Mobile Club

gravel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I joined this a while ago, and they send coupons every 1-2 weeks. I just got one tonight for $5 off Pandorum on BR or DVD.

Here's the info:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=155923631672

And here is the other page it links to:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Music-Movies/DVD-Blu-Ray-Movies/cat02015.c?id=cat02015

There is supposed to be some banner ad but I have AdBlock Plus, so I can't see it.

I've also received coupons in the past on Family Guy Something Something Dark Side and a couple other ones.

hmmm I did the gamer one (text to the same # but put GAMER in text) back on Dec 21st and I haven't received ANY texts. Hopefully the movie one is better.

nice OP, signed up..I hope there are some deals! however, I think all these things are clever ways for these companies to get your cell-phone information. which they can then use to find out every little detail about you..they probably are tracking every time you think of Best Buy..

Hmm, I saw the Gamer one too, haven't joined yet. I guess I might as well if they already have my info.

I was excited for the Pandorum coupon, I haven't seen it yet, but the director's other movie(Antibodies) was phenomenal.

[quote name='karkyco']If you guys are getting coupons, can someone please post scans of them?[/QUOTE]

It's a text message that you show that cashier... it's nothing that can be "scanned"

[quote name='gravel']I just got one tonight for $5 off Pandorum on BR or DVD.[/QUOTE]

So, Is Best Buy the BEST place get Pandorum tomorrow? Will it be $19.99 BR, and use this to get it for $15?

I haven't seen a price on Pandorum yet at BB. It's $19.99 on BR at Target so it would be nice if it was the same at BB. The website lists it at $27.99, so if that's the case I would just have to get it at Target.

[quote name='hotwls13']hmmm I did the gamer one (text to the same # but put GAMER in text) back on Dec 21st and I haven't received ANY texts. Hopefully the movie one is better.[/QUOTE]

There hasn't really been one since then. I think there was one right around that time, but it wasn't good. The one before that was Metal Gear Solid 4 for $15 and a year of Xbox Live for $30, both of which I took advantage. Hopefully they will send out something else soon.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Is online price always the same as in stores?[/QUOTE]It's not shown in the weekly ad, so I would assume it's the same price. You could always call the store and ask them to check it in RSS.

[quote name='gravel']I joined this a while ago, and they send coupons every 1-2 weeks. I just got one tonight for $5 off Pandorum on BR or DVD.

Here's the info:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=155923631672

And here is the other page it links to:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Music-Movies/DVD-Blu-Ray-Movies/cat02015.c?id=cat02015

There is supposed to be some banner ad but I have AdBlock Plus, so I can't see it.

I've also received coupons in the past on Family Guy Something Something Dark Side and a couple other ones.[/QUOTE]

You can combine this with the $3 off man. coupon I posted in the Movies thread.

Got the first ever text from this deal:
Save $5 on the Midgets vs. Mascots DVD. Available Tuesday! Show Code to Cashier: 955842. Expires 2/13/10..

haven't looked up this movie yet, have no clue what it is..

[quote name='token2k6']Got the first ever text from this deal:
Save $5 on the Midgets vs. Mascots DVD. Available Tuesday! Show Code to Cashier: 955842. Expires 2/13/10..

haven't looked up this movie yet, have no clue what it is..[/QUOTE]

I just got this today too, never heard of it.

Another text went out tonight..this time for something a little more relevant and known..

"Save $3 on the Sorority Row DVD or Blue Ray. Available Tuesday! Show Code to Cashier: 9552842. Expires 2/27/10.."

an no, I didn't mispell Blu Ray, they did! :lol: and I think the only thing this film had going for it is an old princess Leia...

bread's done
Back