Best Buy non Greatest Hits PS3 $29.99

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Best Buy is now in the effect for in-store and online (pickup).

Assassin's Creed

Call of Duty 3

The Elder Scrolls IV: Sheivering Isles

Fight Night: Round 3

Motorstorm

Need For Speed: Carbon

Ninja Gaiden: Sigma

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Resistance: Fall of Man

Warhawk with Wireless Headset
bestbuywarhawkbundlewitap3.png

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8600/bestbuywarhawkbundlewitap3.png

Both copies were apparently sold out at Best Buy in Rego Park, New York. (right on Queens Blvd.) The way things look, I might have to settle for a GH abomination since theres a few stores that have both in stock.

Still, I don't like how they have to ruin the damn thing. Put a sticker ON THE PLASTIC WRAP like a few PS2 games had, not ruin the boxart & then give us an eyesore of a plastic case...

i dig the new greatest hits w/ the red cases its something different from that ugly red bar the old ps2 games had at least it matches w/ the rest of the case this time around

[quote name='joker______']i dig the new greatest hits w/ the red cases its something different from that ugly red bar the old ps2 games had at least it matches w/ the rest of the case this time around[/quote]

Honestly, after seeing the red cases I wish sony had used them fro the standard releases from the start.

Thanks for the heads up. I just got a copy of Warhawk for $30 - 10% Reward Zone coupon = $27. The bundle was still marked $59.99 but rang up at the new price. Great deal!

They had a few more on the shelf (Las Cruces, NM)

I got Warhawk with the headset as well. I tried it with MGO and it made me lag horribly though. I tried out Warhawk as well but I don't really like it so far. Maybe it's because I suck.

Picked up a Warhawk bundle for $29.99 - 10% RZ coupon today in Mira Mesa, CA.

Weird, I find my long lost bluetooth headset sitting under my car seat, so I might be returning this...

Damn, I'm not sure if it's just the BB near me or if it's corporate wide but I was unable to get Warhawk with headset for $30. The computer must have separate SKUs for both versions because it was hand written "with headset" on the little place holder card on the game rack. I took it to the cashier just to be sure and it rang up $49.99.:whistle2::)-(

[quote name='Chitown021']Damn, I'm not sure if it's just the BB near me or if it's corporate wide but I was unable to get Warhawk with headset for $30. The computer must have separate SKUs for both versions because it was hand written "with headset" on the little place holder card on the game rack. I took it to the cashier just to be sure and it rang up $49.99.:whistle2::)-([/quote]

Bummer. That stinks. Maybe they have finally updated their system some how, similar to how
iconwii.gif
Blast Works jumped back up.

I just got my Warhawk with Headset for $30. It rang up $50 but I told them the price tag said $30, so they went to check and I was right, and they took $20 off manually. Maybe I was lucky because they didnt know about the Greatest Hits or something but I doesnt hurt to try it out.

[quote name='chelosera91']I just got my Warhawk with Headset for $30. It rang up $50 but I told them the price tag said $30, so they went to check and I was right, and they took $20 off manually. Maybe I was lucky because they didnt know about the Greatest Hits or something but I doesnt hurt to try it out.[/quote]

The store near me looked like they were too on top of things. They had two separate spots for Warhawk, one for the GH one and another for the headset version. Each slot had a different place holder for them and the one in front of the headset boxes said $49.99 and had "with headset" written on it. If I would've told the cashier that the pricetag said $30 as soon as they would've verified it they would've shut me down.

There's one more BB in my area that I may try.

I checked the warhawk w/headset today and it did come up as $49.99. It looks like they fixed that price too, but at least I got the last non-GH Assassins Creed among the dozen red case ones :)

[quote name='Chitown021']The store near me looked like they were too on top of things. They had two separate spots for Warhawk, one for the GH one and another for the headset version. Each slot had a different place holder for them and the one in front of the headset boxes said $49.99 and had "with headset" written on it. If I would've told the cashier that the pricetag said $30 as soon as they would've verified it they would've shut me down.

There's one more BB in my area that I may try.[/quote]

yeah, I think I was lucky. They also had 2 separate spots but only the greatest hits had the price tag. So maybe they thought it was the same.

bread's done
Back