Best buy now accepting trade-in IN STORE YMMV?

zas123

CAGiversary!
I did a quick search and couldn't find anything anyone else posting so I don't think this is a repeat.
I live in Wichita falls, TX and our best buy has a this big red-box looking machine sitting in the middle of it where I can turn in used games AND movies for in store credit. I'm assuming this is some kind of beta thing because I haven't seen it in any other best buys in dallas, and also people there was a post about best buy doing trade in onlines. Who the hell cares if you can do it online if you can do it in the freaking store?!
My theory is this is going to put game stop out of business.

P.S. I about peed myself when I saw it.

[quote name='zas123']My theory is this is going to put game stop out of business.[/quote]

Doubtful. If anything it might make Gamestop improve their already shitty trade in values by 5% but it won't do anything else.

P.S. I about peed myself when I saw it.

TMI.

I just used best buy's online trade in for an old cell phone (they also do games online, with pretty good vals) and it said that if I brought the estimate into the in-store Geek squad precinct (LOL) they'd do the trade in there. I assume I you can do this with games.

bread's done
Back