Best Buy Now Sells old school games! cheap

[quote name='Scorch']I doubt any stores in the Nashville area are doing this. I don't want to make a 30 minute drive to check. It's a great idea, though. They'd be the only ones locally here to sell used SNES, NES, etc.. it'd be great.

If they had SegaCD games, I'd stock up.[/quote]

You read my mind. "Popful Mail", "Lunar SSS" or "Lunar Eternal Blue" anyone? :wink:

Okay this is the list of BB stores that are supposed to do the Trade-ins, thus having old school games. Sorry non- chicago area people, all I got is Illinois info.
Merrillville, Bloomingdale, Countryside, North Avenue( 1000 W. North Ave.), Schaumburg, Joliet and Orland park. These stores take in old electronics, go DO NOT bring in games and expect a good price unless it's a old sports title.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']DO NOT bring in games and expect a good price unless it's a old sports title.[/quote]

WTF is up with that? Is there finally a place dumb enough to give you more than 10 cents for a Genesis sports title? :lol:

My Local BB told me they don't even carry games more than months old! They didn't even have Viewtiful Joe. They do have some old PS1 games but i think it is because they never sold because they are all crapy.

Ok folks, I got the dirt.

Aparantly all of these games are games from Best Buys trade in program, so new stock happens whenever someone trades there old systems & games.

The old school systems & accessories, however, are being cleaned and sold on Ebay, so don't expect to find any of those there...

Well, I went to BB yesterday, the one in cranberry, and like I said in the above post the store is very new, and they don't carry a lot of old games...

Is there a full list anywhere (either compiled on the internet by forum-goers or by BestBuy corporate) that identifies all of the stores selling old games?

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Okay this is the list of BB stores that are supposed to do the Trade-ins, thus having old school games. Sorry non- chicago area people, all I got is Illinois info.
Merrillville, Bloomingdale, Countryside, North Avenue( 1000 W. North Ave.), Schaumburg, Joliet and Orland park. These stores take in old electronics, go DO NOT bring in games and expect a good price unless it's a old sports title.[/quote]

Seriously, the list is right there, not five posts above you..

Any information on which stores are doing this? I emailed Best Buy and they refused to answer my question! Best Buy's customer service SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Oh SNAP! I haven't been to the North Ave one in weeks b/c the Clark one is a bit more convenient for me. Guess I'll have to swing by there soon.

Um, yeah.......

I just went to the Best Buy on North Ave and they were most certainly not selling any old/used games.

I scoured the entire store and there was no sign of 'em.

At least I got myself Madden & Gamecube coupon books and Invader Zim DVD2. :)

bread's done
Back