Best Buy offering 2 for $40 on new PS3 greatest hits?

Well, I got Heavy Rain, GoW3, and Uncharted 2 last weekend during their B2G1 on Greatest Hits. They had a few Heavy Rains there. No idea on the deal itself, but they had Heavy Rain, so I don't think it's that unlikely.

Hmmm, it almost looks like the ad for this week. The only thing is, it shows new music available 3/8. So it can't be for next week, the cds they are advertising are in this weeks ad as new releases.

Can't be for next week, it would have to be this week if they're putting the baseball games in there and stating the release date of 3/8/11. It doesn't make sense for Best Buy to put the date there if the game would've already been released. Maybe if it was Yakuza or some other game coming out next week.

Well, it makes sense with the last promo for B2G1 at 30. Makes each game essentially 20 bucks. This one is 20 bucks each just getting 2. Almost same deal, not bad if you just wanted 2 of the games. Someone posted a link that showed all the GHs they had but I cant remember where I saw it.

Alright so it's an ad for this week, but BestBuy.com says nothing about these deals.
Is it region specific possibly?

And ugh curse you for finding Heavy Rain. I was thinking of buying the used version for $25, but I was really hoping to find a new one with my $50 gift card.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Maybe you could price match ;)[/QUOTE]
I tried to price match last fall no go, the exchange rate blah blah blah. If you notice BB US get 500 bonus points for pre-orders but it's like 800 in CA

bread's done
Back