Best Buy offering no trade in bonus this week, means GU 10% bonus is higher

Um they always got more, the 10% always worked with the bonuses.

I'm afraid you don't understand.

The 10% bonus is applied to the 'base' trade in. So, if the game traded in for $20 with a 100% bonus, you'd get $42.

Right now, they've doubled the value of their games rather than giving a 100% bonus, so that $20 game now trades in, flat, at $40. This means that the 10% gives you $4 rather than $2.

The 10% bonus is applied to the 'base' trade in. So, if the game traded in for $20 with a 100% bonus, you'd get $42.

Right now, they've doubled the value of their games rather than giving a 100% bonus, so that $20 game now trades in, flat, at $40. This means that the 10% gives you $4 rather than $2.
Well to my defense you never said they doubled the base value, which would mean a better return on the 10%. IMO you made it sound like...since there is no bonus your 10% boost will work because with the other 50/100% boosts the 10% didn't. Simple misunderstanding.

Well to my defense you never said they doubled the base value, which would mean a better return on the 10%. IMO you made it sound like...since there is no bonus your 10% boost will work because with the other 50/100% boosts the 10% didn't. Simple misunderstanding.

I linked the trade in site, figured you could see it yourself I guess..

Except any of those raised TIV's will likely be gone by Tuesday once people see how much some older games are getting them. :whistle2:X Then it'll be back to biz as usual, that being people complaining about BB's low TIV's.

Would you get 4.50 extra for madden 25?
Yep you should because the base is $45. So with GCU should net you $49.50. That's the ONLY game that is going to benefit from no trade promo this week though. All these random old games that have high values I don't expect them to last past Tuesday.

Last week Everything fairly new was higher

NCAA 14, Last of Us, Saints Row IV, Splintercell Blacklist, and a few others were $21 base; 100% and gcu would net you $44.10

this week they're all at $30 so they will net you $33 with no promo and gcu

Yep you should because the base is $45. So with GCU should net you $49.50. That's the ONLY game that is going to benefit from no trade promo this week though. All these random old games that have high values I don't expect them to last past Tuesday.

Last week Everything fairly new was higher

NCAA 14, Last of Us, Saints Row IV, Splintercell Blacklist, and a few others were $21 base; 100% and gcu would net you $44.10

this week they're all at $30 so they will net you $33 with no promo and gcu

SR4 was at $15 last week; I know this for a fact because I was going to trade it in and looked how much it was. The bonus bumped it to $30, + $1.5 with GU.

There is a best buy trade in thread. What is the point of this thread?

The deal is that there is no deal

Pointless thread is pointless

damn you just served him.

The deal is that there is no deal

Pointless thread is pointless
Haha. This.

There's a BB Trade-in thread. It actually explains the GCU 10% bonus and links the BB Trade-In page in the OP. Plus it has almost 10 pages of posts on this weeks trade-ins. A thread to point out that there's no trade-in bonus is a little redundant, no?

bread's done
Back