Best Buy Online (and B&M??) 50% off HBO Shows

bywaytm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Best Buy online has 50% off HBO shows.

HBO 50% off

Don't forget there is bing.com cashback 5-15% and if use a discover card 2% cashback on all online purchases. (If you sign up at discovercard.com)

Here is what I picked up:

Generation Kill Blu - 32.49
Sopranos S1 - 29.99 (cheaper than Costco with the cashback/discover)

Haven't looked at the DVD prices but there might be some good deals in there.
Enjoy!

I picked up the complete series of Extras - not completely sure if I should have or not, never watched it before but from clips it seems funny. $17 for the series. I am very tempted on the True Blood Season 1 Blu Ray - the episodes I have watched of that are excellent, and John Adams Blu Ray.

I grabbed True Blood and Generation Kill blu-rays today, $32 each.. I haven't seen TB any cheaper than that new, only used, and that's a great price on Generation Kill.

Speaking of Best Buy's 5-15% Bing Cashback...has anyone had issues with getting their CB from BB specifically? I haven't had trouble with any other vendors, except them...

Thats a great deal on Band of Brothers. Still slightly more than what I just paid for it from Amazon UK, but I might have bit on this instead. John Adams on Blu Ray is also real tempting.

I can confirm that it's in the stores too.

I myself picked up the following.
Generation Kill - Blu-Ray - $32.49
True Blood Season One - Blu-Ray - $32.49
Band of Brothers - Blu-Ray - $37.49

It's such an amazing deal!

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']Speaking of Best Buy's 5-15% Bing Cashback...has anyone had issues with getting their CB from BB specifically? I haven't had trouble with any other vendors, except them...[/QUOTE]

How do you know what % you are getting back? I am tempted to order a cpl of things from this sale if Amazon does not pm in the next day or so but would go ahead and order *if* I knew I was getting 15% bcb. I looked on the bcb site but could not find anything unless I overlooked it.

Here's a question. If I bring this ad into Target, will they match The Sopranos blu-ray set? It's not specifically pictured but the ad clearly states ALL HBO at 50% off. I'd love to get it at Target because I have a gift card to use from there.

bread's done
Back