Best Buy Online End of Summer Sale 2 for $30 Console Games

the title of this thread is somewhat misleading...I thought BB was selling consoles for $30. (be that a ps2 or anything refurbished)

Whelp, looks like I can't edit the title. So, sorry for wasting the 15 secs of your time it took to read the first post to see that best buy is not actually selling consoles for 15 bucks a piece.

i didnt have enough coffee so at a glance I thought...wha? consoles for $30, BB is selling RROD'd xboxes?

Soldier of Fortune is part of this deal? Shouldn't games dating back to 2007 all have a universal price of $9.99?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']By Grabthar's Hammer....what a savings.[/QUOTE]

I can hear Alan Rickman's voice in my mind as i read this. Best post I've seen in a long time!

I wish Best Buy would hurry up and sell these games. I'm tired of looking at them every time they have a "sale".

[quote name='100xp']...Shouldn't games dating back to 2007 all have a universal price of $9.99?[/QUOTE]

that's what I was thinking, too. Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga...really!?

BB has an artificial way of inflating prices on titles that should have clearanced out eons ago. A lot of these can be had at Toys R Us or Sears for much lower prices, say $5 on average; not $15!

The PC section of that sale is messed up. The MOH games are listed at $5 each....but if someone buys both of them, they'll get charged $15?

It's a TRAAAAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back