Best Buy PM AND use coupon

tokyostomp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
So i'm sure if you guys know this; Gamers Unlocks/Reward Zone offers coupons on various products.

My question is is it possible to price match an item with another retailer than use the coupon to get said item?

Ex game is 39.99 new.  PM to Amazon for 25, then use coupon for 20 off leaving your total at 5.

I'm not sure on Best Buys policy on this, can someone clarify?

Unfortunately, you CANNOT price match and use a coupon. I've tried numerous times with no luck. It would require a manager override, and the manager simply refuses to do so. I have heard success stories, so I guess it could be considered super YMMV.

It not a Reward Zone Cert.

It is a Reward Zone Offer
Any PMs that are done at the register disable the use of a coupon at time of purchase.

You'd have to have a manager override to force it through and they're likely to tell you the same thing that other CAGs have mentioned, it's double-dipping.

You might as well try. The worse that could happen is they say no. I've got it to work in the past but have also been turned away. Just got to try.

That's interesting. I got a price match on BioShock Infinite Premium Edition and I used a coupon months ago so I got it for like $30 back when it was new. I wasn't told about that rule. I even asked if I could use it.

bread's done
Back