Best Buy pre order question

Fighterspledge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Never did any preorders through Best Buy so I'm wondering how their bonus content is distributed. Is it like Gamestop where you get a separate code card when you pick up or is it pack in code that is unique to Best buy stores that would require me to open my copy?

My intention is to pre order Alpha Protocol at Gamestop and Best Buy for the pre order exclusives, but keep the copy from Kmart, which will be selling the game for less than 60 bucks. Will I be able to work it out?
"Auto F5 reload window" options Default timeout* Timeout for this page* Add random value to timeout between 0 and* Show and hide menu Ignore everything after these symbols in URL(separate with spaces) Include the separators in the URL saved Hide menu when clicking outside the menu Prolong timeout on mouseclicks or keyboard input Reload all pages with default timeout, which has no timeout set
*Format examples: hh:mm:ss, h:m:ss, m:sss, s etc. like 1:20:30 oder 500 oder 3:100

Usually Best Buy's preorder bonuses are inside the package, but sometimes they are in the preorder package at the stores. It's better to preorder at the store so you can get the preorder pack just in case...

If you cancel a pre-order game that came with a bonus at BB, will they ask for the bonus content back? Will the bonus show up on the pre-order receipt for the employee to see?

[quote name='ddoan8228']If you cancel a pre-order game that came with a bonus at BB, will they ask for the bonus content back? Will the bonus show up on the pre-order receipt for the employee to see?[/QUOTE]
I usually check if the bonus item is in the preorder pack before I preorder from Bestbuy. Bestbuy never asked for the bonus content everytime I cancel a preorder but you could always open the box and write down the code before you return it just in case they ask for it.. Lately they have been including the bonus in the game itself so you have no choice but to open it, I guess alot of people are taking advantage of the preorder item but never buy the game when it comes out.

I'm pretty sure Best Buy's Alpha Protocol pre-order cases arent sealed, so my guess is the bonus will be packaged with the game. Whenever they do DLC vouchers, they usually have the packages sealed.

Thanks JR and Bezerker, I won't bother going through the trouble putting the $5 deposit down for a bonus I won't end up getting anyway.

bread's done
Back