Best Buy Pre-Order

nccows

CAGiversary!
So, I really want to Pre-order The last of Us at Best Buy to get the $20 credit, but the thing is that my Gamers Zone Unlocked account expires a week before the game comes out. If I Pre order it now, will I get the credit, or would I have to renew my account?

[quote name='nccows']So, I really want to Pre-order The last of Us at Best Buy to get the $20 credit, but the thing is that my Gamers Zone Unlocked account expires a week before the game comes out. If I Pre order it now, will I get the credit, or would I have to renew my account?[/QUOTE]
To be eligible, you must be a Reward Zone program Gamers Club Unlocked member and meet minimum age requirements of purchased game at time of pickup or shipment. Visit MyRewardZone.com/gamersclub for list of eligible game titles, street dates, minimum age and other requirements. Street dates are subject to change by publisher. Offer valid at BestBuy.com and in Best Buy stores in 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding Puerto Rico). Game must be pre-ordered by street date and purchased as follows: (1) If you pre-order in store or online for In-Store Pickup, purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date; or (2) If you pre-order online for Ship to Home, your purchase will be processed and shipped on or about street date. Please provide Reward Zone member number at time of pre-order and pickup. Eligible Gamers Club Unlocked members will receive 1,000 Reward Zone points (worth $20 Reward Certificate) per qualified purchase. Limit one award per member per title. Points will post to your account approximately 30 days from time of pickup or shipment. Follow instructions on MyRewardZone.com to issue your Reward Certificate. Reward Zone membership and Reward Certificates are subject to Reward Zone program rules. Gamers Club Unlocked subscriptions ($14.99 per year) are available for purchase in Best Buy stores only. If you are not a Gamers Club Unlocked member at time of pre-order, you must join in store prior to game pickup or shipment. If you join on day of in-store pickup, enrollment must be on the same transaction as game pickup and member number must be provided to be eligible. If you join after game pickup or shipment, you will not be eligible to receive an award for that title. No dealers. No rainchecks.
^Terms and Conditions of the promotion. I highlighted the important parts in red, and to answer your question you will need to renew.

bread's done
Back